Luka Couffaine

Luka wiped off his sweat on forehead with his sleeve and pushed his hair backward, narrowed his eyes to the strong bright spotlight shooting straight to the stage. The cheering and screaming below the stage never stopped and even getting louder and hyper.

Rose grabbed the mic with a cool smile, spoke to the mic with her usual sweet voice unlike the voice she sang. "We are Kitty Section! See you guys soon!"

Once Rose finished the closing of the show, Luka immediately jumped off the stage right before any of his band mate. The air was too hot and the atmosphere was too intense that he felt suffocating.

With the help of the security nearby, Luka managed to leave the stage safely without being grabbed by some excited and over passionate fans. He nodded thankfully to the security guys when he was finally separated from the fans before he left.

Luka headed straight to the backstage, ran back to the dressing room which actually was a tent. He ignored the messy makeup desk and didn't bother to get changed first, took out his phone quickly from his bag and opened YouTube impatiently on his seat.

The guitarist sighed in relief when he saw the Ecstasy fashion show was still going, staring the screen of his phone and waiting to see the model he was waiting for. After a few minutes later the model he was waiting for still had no sign, the guitarist began to think he might missed her walk already and shoulder sagged in disappointment.

Next, a loud cheering of the name Marianna from the live video immediately lit up Luka's mood and there's the person he had been waiting for. A proud and sincere smile spread over Luka's face that the rest of the band mate came in could feel the obvious happiness of the quiet guitarist.

Juleka threw a glance to her elder brother's phone and saw Marianna or Marinette was walking on the runway with a confident smile on her face, wearing her newest design for the Ecstasy which Juleka had seen this from the Vogue magazine.

"That's why you look so nervous when you know we are having performance tonight." Juleka smirked teasingly to Luka who ignored her teasing and completely focused on the fashion show.

All the band mates of Kitty Section all joined Luka and watched live show of Ecstasy fashion show, cheering for their bluenette friend when she gave out different poses to the camera, shining brightly on the runway with her own charm under the camera.

Soon, the fashion show was ended and the camera immediately moved to the Taylor Walker the CEO of Ecstasy who was answering the interview of the media about the successful fashion show of his company.

When the media asked about the CEO's thought about Marianna, one of the most potential and talented fashion designers in the fashion career, Taylor immediately flashed the camera a bright smile.

"Marianna is one of the best fashion designer I have ever seen in my life. She is indeed a very talented fashion designer in this fashion career. I'm looking forward for her future achievement."

"She will set up her own fashion brand someday. It won't be a surprise if she becomes the rival of my company in the future."

Taylor's answer seemed had thrown a bomb to the media and they began to bombard the CEO with more questions about Marianna. Up until this point, Luka had no more interest to continue watching this live anymore.

A strong sense of insecurity and lack of self-esteem arose from his heart, this feeling wasn't strange to Luka already ever since his music career began to grow.

Most of the people would say he was rather quite a successful musician at such young age. His music band Kitty Section was getting more and more known among the music industry in Paris, there were more request and invitation for them to hold performance.