Chapter Forty-Three- What A Great Night This Turned Out to Be.

Sitting. That's literally all I was doing right now. And you know what? Lydia has literally come up to me like a hundred times asking if I want some punch. Every time I say no, and she always comes back.

Scott and Stiles have their eyes on me like eagles. They're always watching. It's getting quite creepy, actually.

"You can't stall forever, Isabel." I heard Peter say.

I shut my eyes. He's not real.

"Actually, if you would just drink some punch, I could answer that with 'not yet'." He said sounding nearly angry.

I'm not drinking any of that damn punch. Even if I try, Scott and Stiles will be over here instantly to stop me. I thought to him.

He kneeled down in front of me. I groaned, rolling my eyes. I can't even look at the floor to ignore him.

"And how do you know they're always watching?" He smirked.

I furrowed my eyebrows and observed my surroundings. Scott, nowhere to be seen. Stiles.. Looks like he's drunk.

Then it hit me.

"What did you make Lydia do to the punch?" I asked in wonder.

"Oh, nothing, just added a little wolfsbane. It'll make people have visions. Oh- almost like you! But something that aggravates them, or makes them sad. Their worst nightmare." He smiled, looking proud of himself.

I observed my surroundings again.

"Everyone looks high as hell." I muttered, standing up.

"Another reason--"

"I should NOT drink the punch." I smiled, interrupting the psychotic uncle.

He tsked, "Isabel, you really are not as loyal as everyone thinks you are. Not to me at least. Oh well, guess I can use some of my mental strength and take control of you again. Better this time." He raised his eyebrows.

My eyes widened and I back away. He chuckled, "Backing away won't do anything, Tenshi. I'm already inside your head."

He touched my forehead and I felt a migraine for at least a minute.

And then, 'I' had a devilish smirk on my face.

~~~

peter/isabel (i guess) POV

~~~

I smirked. I looked down at my hands, and the body itself. She sure has the Tenshi genes, short and skinny. I paced over to where the punch was, and poured a little glass for myself.

"Isabel! Don't drink that! It's making people have visions, and go crazy." Shit. It's Scott. The poor, little beta.

I grinned, looking over at him, "Oh, don't worry. I knew that."

He raised his eyebrows in surprise, "Isabel..?"

I gulped down one taste of the punch, "Nope. What does she like to call me? Psychotic werewolf uncle."

"What the hell is this, Peter. You're dead." He said angrily.

I put the glass down and faked a pout, "Aw. Is poor little Scott angry? Don't worry, I can't be in control for a while. She's strong this one."

"What do you want with her." He said, growing his claws.

I smirked, "Oh, you wouldn't hurt me. Not while I have this face. So fragile. And I just wanted her to drink some punch. Looks like I did."