Some infos

Just some things you might want to know before the story starts :

🌪️ There's only Vampires and Humans in this universe, no werevolves and any other creatures.

☁️ There's Hunters for Vampires and for Humans. Humans are a minority but they are far from being accepted by the Vampires. Some Humans just hold a grudge against Vampires and aren't afraid of letting them know by hunting them.

⚰️ The Soulmark starts like a birthmark when the person is born and slowly starts to color through the years. Usually by age 5 the mark is complete, of course there are some exceptions.

💀 Chapters will have a specific order, the pov will be in the 'title' thanks to the lil emojis I used in the profiles, if you forget them I can write who's pov it is to avoid confusion. Each character will have a chapter, which means if you don't like one of the couples/characters you can just avoid the chapter.

💫 There's no such things as Vampires burning in contact of the sun, no effect for the garlic (except a bad breath), no reaction with holy water either, they don't need to hide their fangs either. The easiest way to kill them is to cut off their heads.
They might crave more blood during full moons but if they have their Soulmates with them, it's tone down.

🌕 Vampires aren't monsters in this. Some Vampires just have hard times to control themselves when there's a lot of blood surrounding them.
The blood of their Soulmate have a specific sent.

🍃 (M/n), Yuuna and Ayumu hide their soulmarks most of the time.

If there is something else you want to know, just ask.