⚰️ 21}

The last few days took a toll on them, especially Yuuna. Sure he felt relieved when he heard Seika was alright but it didn't really comfort him. Katsuro knew his soulmate felt useless at that moment. After all there was nothing they could do for the others, it was their own problem and they had no say in it. Katsuro made sure to check on Yuuna whenever he could, he surely didn't want to see his soulmate collapse because he worried too much about others but not enough about himself. Katsuro thought of multiple ways to cheer him up and make him forget about the others for a while but none of them sounded good enough. He has to ask his fathers for ideas, to which both of them just looked at him and smiled, telling him to come with his soulmate so they could finally meet him.

He thought about it and it didn't seem like a bad idea, Katsuro was sure Yuuna would be fine with Mykel, his human father, as both of them were sweet and like cute things. Katsuro was more worried about Kenji, his vampire father, as he didn't really like new people in his territory, aka his house. But then Katsuro remembered that if anything his vampire father was scared of his human father, he may look sweet and innocent but if someone were to piss him off, they better run, Mykel was terrifying when he wanted to be.

The thing was, Katsuro didn't really know how to being the subject. They were cuddling, Yuuna in Katsuro's lap, waiting for the next class when he found his voice. He kind of blurred it out, breaking the quiet atmosphere and startling Yuuna. Yuuna almost refused on the spot but Katsuro was quick to shut him up by kissing him and pleading him to come, that his fathers were kind, that they were almost like them. Yuuna didn't understand what aspect of them they almost had, Katsuro told him he had to come and meet them if he wanted to know. Yuuna reluctantly accepted.

The next day they stood in front of the door, holding hands, Yuuna didn't feek like he belonged there. When a Human opened the door Yuuna would have ran away without looking back but he was held in place firmly as Katsuro gently squeezed his hand. Katsuro didn't let go of Yuuna's hand as he greeted his father. Yuuna looked at the Human proprely this time. Light brown hair and blue-grey eyes, gentle yet tired eyes, a small blush on his sun kissed skin accompanied by a smile. Mykel warmly greeted the small vampire who awkwardly greeted him, Yuuna felt another squeeze when he did.

Once they sat together Katsuro knew it was only a matter of time before Yuuna and his father get along. So he did it himself, he brought up the subject of cute accessories that his father recently made and Yuuna immediately jumped in, awkwardness forgotten. Katsuro felt proud, he was smiling as he watched him talking rather quickly in excitement in the newly found common point they had.

The atmosphere was ruined the moment Kenji opened the door, Yuuna completely froze as Mykel went to greet his husband. Katsuro pulled Yuuna into a hug, kissing him and telling him how feel he handled Mykel's excited talk. When Katsuro went to greet his father, Yuuna sat there, feeling awkward again. But then Katsuro introduced Yuuna to Kenji as his soulmate which made him blush instantly as he wasn't used to it yet. As he saw how awkward his son's soulmate was, he dropped the 'intimidating father' act, only to smile at him and joining his husband, pulling him by his waist, closer to him.

The day went prefectly fine, it was great even. Katsuro knew they would have accepted Yuuna and they would be on friendly terms, which they did.
Kenji stopped them at the door. "Both of you be careful. Recently Hunters have been running around, looking for some Vampires." was the warning they got. Katsuro felt like the words were directed to him and Yuuna, he did feel observed all day. He knew it wasn't his imagination. He wondered who had sent the Hunters on them.

If only he knew that it would only go down hills after that day.

- - -
Hi, hello, heya.

So I'm apparently incapable of making a chapter full of fluff...

For all Angst lovers you're going to be served again, for the Fluff lovers well I'm sorry ?

Again thanks to my banana for the names. ❤️

Anyway hoped you liked it and see y'all Monday 🐍