💫 5}

Being a Human interested in Vampires in a Hunter family definitely isn't the best. Ikaku knew it yet he couldn't help thinking about Vampires when he was younger. Now it is different, he still is the son of one of the most known Hunter family but he became friend with a Vampire, a pure blood at that.

When he heard about the ball the Queens were throwing for their son, he had to go and see his friend but as a son of Hunter he had to use his status of the Prince's friend to get in. His parents certainly didn't want him to go, he used an excuse which was to find their next 'prey' even if it was a total lie. He wasn't a Hunter himself, he was just the son of a family of Hunters.

He stayed at the ball by Seika's side the whole time, after all it was for the Prince to find his Soulmate so as his friend he did want to meet them before anyone else. Unfortunately they weren't there, he did make sure the Vampire was okay before going back home but he knew something was off.

The feeling turned to be right since the next day he heard about Seika's runaway. Knowing his friend well, he knew he'd spend the night somewhere safe then contact the golden haired boy. The only way he could hide the Prince was to ask his little sister who knows a lot of shelters to keep stray Vampires safe. Ikaku had to go on the Vampire side to have a conversation with his little sister as she was adopted and his parents luckily didn't know she is was Vampire as Ikaku was the one who did the papers to enroll his sister in school.

The school forbid Vampires and Humans to interact unless they are siblings, maybe Soulmates but at their age most of the students didn't know their Soulmates, which is why the school is separated for each race with a little space between the sides for them to meet. As Ikaku made his way towards the Vampire side he noticed two Vampires. His eyes lingered a bit on the shorter vampire, he almost ran into the door because of it. Luckily he had notified his sister who was already there, she saw how he almost ran into the door because he got distracted and kept laughing at him. "Your eyes saw a pretty vampire and you almost run into the door ! Just how pretty was that vampire ?" She teased as she saw the color show on his cheeks.

"Nevermind that, I need you to get in contact with a shelter."

"Because of our runaway Prince I guess. Did he contact you yet ?"

"He didn't. Since it's all the news are talking about, it wouldn't surprise me if he contacts me tonight."

"I'll contact them once I get home."

"Good, tell me how they answer."

"I will, I will !" She smirked. "So what did the pretty vampire look like ?" He felt his face burn up again as she mentioned the Vampire. She couldn't help it, she just had to tease him. After all Ikaku wasn't the type of guy who runs into things because he got distracted. She looked past her brother to see if the Vampire was still there and luckily for her, they were. "Black or white ?" Ikaku sent her a confused look. "The hair of the pretty Vampire, black or white ?"

"White." She giggled at his answer.

"You know... His soulmark is at the same place as yours."

"How do you even know that ?"

"Saw it once. He usually wear something on his neck but that day it was really hot ! So we all saw him take it off, and ta-da, his mark was there !" Her voice got a little loud as she said it.

"Quiet down, will you ? But what does have to do with me ?"

"I'm just saying, you know, he could be your Soulmate..." Ikaku just shook his head and waved it off. Noticing the time he made his sister go back inside. As he made his way back to the Human side, he turned one last time to see the Vampire. He saw him look his way. He saw a small smile on his face and he knew he was doomed, not because of his smile.

Ikaku was doomed because of how pretty the Vampire was.

- - -

Hi, hello, heya.

I warned I was going to update twice a week but I haven't decided when the second update will be so I'm kind of trying different days. Expect random updates and the usually updates on Thursday.

For those who didn't notice yet : it's the same day but in different pov. I just hope it's not boring for everyone.

I hope you guys liked it, see y'all Thursday.

💫