🌪️ 25}

Turned out Pure blood Vampires were able to recover faster than regular Vampires. It only took a few days before Seika was able to go home. Since (M/n) finally accepted that Seika is his soulmate, they wanted to spend time together without parents - mostly Xenia and Magnolia - watching their every move. (M/n) did mention to Seika that his uncle was rarely home so they'll be able to talk privately without interruption.

Seika knew that it wouldn't be as big as the castle for obvious reasons but he did expect something small. Turned out it was that small, it was big enough for a family of four. It looked really simple, light brown walls, white windows and door, a small path to access the porch, a small garden with lavender and roses. Once they went inside Seika didn't really look around him, his eyes were focused on his hand. Hand that held (M/n)'s. He smiled at the sight, he could already see the ring he'll put on his soulmate's finger. The blue haired vampire was sure he was blushing madly, thanks to the thought.

They sat on the floor, apparently the couch was too far, hand in hand, both of them had red cheeks. The words didn't come to them, they didn't need them, they just smiled at the other lost in their own thoughts of what their future would look like. In their mind their future would be bright no matter what, no matter who stands in their way. After all they had each other and it was plenty.

Seika knew it would ruin the moment but he needed to know why (M/n) hates the Royal family, maybe he didn't hate them as much now but still. He had to force the words out, when he looked at (M/n), the boy was frowning. "It's not like I really do hate the Royal family... My uncle does hate it though and since I'm living with him..." He sighed loudly, hand squeezing Seika as if seeking comfort from it. "He said it was your fault that his significant other died, that the Royal family didn't do anything to protect those in need even if they begged on their knees in front of you and all kind of things like that..." He paused for a minute. "He also said that my parents were dead because of you and it was why I live with him..."

Seika was frowning, anger slowly creeping into his blood. Who in their right mind would say that to a child ? Seika was going to change the subject as he saw it only brought pain to (M/n) when the door slammed open, followed by angry cursed against the Royal family. Seika had his back to the door so he couldn't see who it was but by the fear in (M/n)'s eyes, he knew.

When Daisuke's eyes feel on Seika's back, he glared and started screaming about how Seika wasn't welcomed, how his family ruined his and how pure blood vampires should die. None of them said anything nor dared to look at the angry vampire, they thought it would anger him even more but so was ignoring him. Since they didn't respond to him he started to curse at them, insulting them, wishing for their death even.

Once he was out of breath, (M/n) finally spoke. "Maybe at the time they weren't able to help but both of the Queens and their son are good people. Also even if hate it, Seika and I are soulmates. You know you can't do anything about it." It was true, he couldn't. For multiple reasons even. Soulmates were two souls bounded to each other, (M/n) was his nephew and Seika was a Royal blood. If he dared try anything against them, he was sure to be sent to jail or even being executed for attempted to steal the life of a Royal blood but also for trying to end the Royal bloodline. It was suicide to try. Daisuke had nothing to loose. He couldn't bring himself to forgive either.

His gloved hand reached behind his back, took out of the many sharp pieces of wood that belonged to some Hunters and ran towards Seika. His back still facing Daisuke he didn't see the man coming towards him but (M/n) did.
Their hands lost each other, (M/n) quickly stood up and stood between Seika and his uncle. And then, nothing.

Just red. Nothing but red.

- - -
Hi, hello, heya.

Maybe this story is getting too long because I'm starting to have no ideas for it...
I will end it properly though.

Anyway hope you liked it and see y'all Thursday 🐍