⚰️ 3}

The idea of Soulmates was something that people laughed about, they always said it was impossible and it could never be real, that it was just something they told children until it happened to them. They were never able to find a rational explanation for the marks so they only thought of them as birthmarks until they throbbed when a certain someone was near them.

Even with Soulmates, the couples between a Vampire and a Human were something none of the race accepted, except a few people here and there. Which was one of the reasons Katsuro didn't want a Human as his Soulmate but at the same time he couldn't refuse them because of his parents. The purple haired male didn't like the idea of a weak human as his, but then he saw how happy his parents were.

There was something special about a Vampire-Human couple. They have a special way to find the other, which was something more than their Soulmarks and the blood scent. They had some sort of visions, dreams, little flashes of what their soulmate looked like and how they felt at the moment. They were brief, just long enough for them to get an information on them, well it was what Katsuro's parents told him when he was younger.

Everyone stayed away from him, saying how scary he was, how no one could bear his personality and how creepy it was that he didn't have a mark. Little did they know, his mark was just barely hidden by his shirt. He couldn't care less about what the others said about him, he always held his head high and would smirk each time he saw people cower when he passed by. Most of them were like that but he noticed that there was some people who didn't look his way and didn't even bother to care about how he was the "scary guy without a mark" as they called him.

He noticed them, the strange group of three who never seemed to notice his existence. He knew the three were always together whenever they could. What he also noticed was one of them was a year above them, another is in his class and so was the last one. But there was something about him. He saw him, he remembered seeing him. Katsuro never met him properly, he just saw little details of him which confused him. Why would a human be in the Vampire part of the school?

He knew he couldn't just run over there and demand answers from the group, from him. So he waited. He waited for school to be over. He watched him, alone for once in that class, he couldn't tear his eyes from him. He had the urge to pet his fluffy black hair. He thought he wouldn't be able to stop himself before the bell rang but fortunately for Katsuro, the bell rang before he could lean forward. He ran out of the class as soon as he heard it. He just hoped his parents have the answers he needed.

When he got home he was greeted by his human father, a tired smile on his face. As the good son he was, he let his father sit while he made him coffee. He couldn't tear his eyes away from the ring that was sitting on his father's ring finger. He wondered if he was going to be like them in the future, a happy couple who could care less about what society says about Vampire-Human couples. He sat with his father in silence, both waiting for his other father to come home. It was confortable for them, even if the human was worried because he could see the gears working in his son's head.

As soon as this vampire father got home, he got nervous, he didn't know if it was appropriate to ask. He waited for his two fathers to greet each other, he greeted his father with a hug and went back to his seat while his human father went to grab his husband something to drink. He couldn't wait anymore so he asked.
"Is it possible to have a Human in the Vampire side of school ?" He got a surprised look from his father.
"It isn't." He paused.

"Unless it's a Human turned Vampire."

- - -

Hi, hello, heya.

I lost what served as a stress relief tool, so I was really stressed and couldn't find anything to write...
Luckily I got some ideas when I hang out with my best friend so here.

Hope you liked it, see y'all next week. 💫