💫 11}

When the Genkishi siblings decided to make the Prince go to school they didn't expect him to find his Soulmate before being officially enrolled. They will remember how Seika came to them, crying his heart out because he thought his Soulmate didn't feel the throb. They made it their mission to cheer him up with movies and snacks, especially ice cream. The following day Seika was back on his feet and kept trying to talk to his Soulmate who obviously avoided him.

Meanwhile Ikaku had his own problems. He knew the pretty vampire, well is a vampire, and it won't be easy for them. He knew the vampire had yet to hear his last name and find the truth about his family but it scared him. Seika told him to never reject his soulmate and the consequences of said rejection, it scared him to death knowing that his parents are Hunters and his soulmate is a Vampire. What if they killed him ? What if he was rejected because of his family ? What if he was forced to reject the vampire because of his parents ?

He was pulled out of his thoughts when his sister tugged on his arm which made him look at her. Her face painted with worry and a sad smile on her lips. She knew that fear after all her soulmate is a human but their parents don't know about her being a vampire. The Prince was lucky in a way, he didn't have to fear for the life of his soulmate nor his own life thanks to his mothers being Vampires and accepting to a fault. He also was unlucky since his soulmate was the one who didn't want anything to do with the Royal family. It made the golden haired male wonder, who has the worst situation ?

The three of them always were in the part between the two sides whenever Seika wasn't chasing after his soulmate. Ikaku would be lying if he said that he didn't hope to see his vampire here again. Little did he know, he was there, just hidding from them. Yamiko would always laugh whenever they got in that part, always remembering how her brother was when he first saw his soulmate. Ikaku did wonder if he was his, after all as a human he couldn't smell his soulmate's blood so he couldn't know. All he had was white, blue and dreams of dreams, which didn't help much.

He did ask his friend and his sister if they knew his name. Yamiko knew him but didn't know his name as they weren't in the same class. On the other hand, Seika did know. The only description he got from Ikaku was 'a small white haired vampire with pretty blue eyes'. Ikaku being taller than Seika, the latter didn't know what 'small' was for his friend. Luckily white hair does stand out, he did remember spotting the short vampire with his soulmate but he didn't think his friend would be his soulmate. "Oh, that vampire. I know him, somewhat."

"How so? "

"He's friend with my soulmate..." He sighed. "And he's in my class."

"He's older than I thought he was..." Yamiko shook her head. "So... His name ?"

"Min Ayumu." Silence. Yamiko shook her head again. "Excuse me, I think I heard you wrong Seika..."

"You didn't, his last name is Min."

"That's... The situation is even worse than I thought..." Seika could only put his hand on his friend's shoulder and hope the shock would fade a bit. The three of them knew a Human-Vampire couple was already bad, especially with a Hunter family. But knowing that the vampire was from one of the vampire families the Hunters of their family killed was worse, much worse than what they could imagine. "So, what now ?"

"Just... Just hope he doesn't find out."

Unfortunately for them, the small vampire heard it all.

- - -

Hi, hello, heya.

I feel bad, why am I like this ? I wanted fluff but look at me writing everything but fluff...
Oh well I warned y'all it wasn't going to be all fluffy!

And it's spoopy month so maybe I'll do an Halloween special ? I dunno yet.

Anyway I hope you liked it, and see y'all Thursday 💫