☁️ 14}

When Yuuna and (M/n) met Ayumu, they thought he fainted or hurted himself in P.E, they weren't ready to meet red eyes blankly staring back at them, he used the little sanity he had left to talk to them. The boy told them what he heard : his own soulmate was the son of the family who killed his parents. He also told them the human is a friend of the Prince which did not sit well with (M/n). It meant the Prince himself knew about it.

(M/n) already acted like he hated Royals because of his uncle but this, it did make hate bloom for the Prince. When he pointed out that the bright red eyes turned darker, he heard him apologize 'Forgive me if I loose control and attack one of you.' he told them. The three of them kept quiet for a bit then they decided to talk about some memories they had. (M/n) and Yuuna did that in hope to make Ayumu relax a bit. Which worked for a while until the nurse came back, with her were two guards. The two knew what it meant, the nurse pulled the alarm for Code red.

The small vampire didn't like that at all, he snapped, all his sanity gone in the blink of an eye. Everything was a blur for everyone at that point, all they could remember was the blood dripping from Yuuna's upper arm, the deep scratches on (M/n)'s wrist and hand, the nurse terrified look and their friend taken away, red eyes looking at them as if Yuuna and (M/n) were the ones who sold him out.

The two stayed together for the night. Yuuna crying his heart out and cursing the human, (M/n) just couldn't get the red eyes out of his mind and how he wanted nothing to do with the Prince. They cuddles and cried all night, sniffles were the only noise heard that night. The three of them never truely were separated ever since they met, having one of them away from the others often made them incredibly vulnerable. They knew that they would see each other soon but it still affected them. Now, they didn't know when they would see their friend again, it scared them. They knew that tomorrow was going to be horrible, they didn't even want to go but they had to.

The next morning the two of them just clung to the other. When they arrived at school and the Code red was announced it made them realize that it was real and it would be the two of them for a while. The tears poured again, Yuuna had Katsuro as another support while (M/n) just couldn't even think about the Prince, he didn't want to see him. And he made sure to let him know. (M/n) knew he should have chosen his words better before speaking. The pain he felt in his wrist was even worst than feeling the nails dig into his skin.

He ran everywhere in the school afterwards, he wanted to make sure the Prince didn't take it as a rejection. He may hate Royals, he may be afraid of being thrown away by his uncle but he couldn't bear the idea of loosing someone else. The (e/c) eyed male was in denial ever since he met the Prince's gaze, he knew it but he kept denying it because of his uncle. His uncle didn't seem that important in that moment, he just wanted to find his Soulmate.

He didn't know how long he ran for, didn't know how many times he fell and twisted his ankle, didn't know how many cuts were on his hands whenever he tried to catch himself. The pain was the last thing on his mind, he did panic when he felt the pain in his wrist increase. Then he found him. His usual bright orange eyes were already loosing their light. When he saw his state he did the only thing that came to his mind.

(M/n) called his name.

- - -

Hi, hello, heya.

Oops my finger slipped, my bad ~
I feel so bad with those chapters...

Promise it won't be as angsty for like... two chapters. Or maybe it'll be.

Anyway hope you liked it and see y'all on Thursday 💫