🌪️ 13}

Seika knew he probably shouldn't have said that to Ikaku, the poor boy was shaken. Yamiko felt guilty as well, both of them were. They just told him that his family killed his soulmate's family, of course he was going to be shocked. When they left him to go back to class they were worried, hopefully he wasn't going to do anything stupid.

As soon as he got to class, Seika just didn't feel right. His soulmate was avoiding him, his friend who is also Ikaku's soulmate glared at him all the time, and now they told Ikaku that his parents killed his soulmate's family. Everything was so wrong. He felt the usual glare on his back and sighed, how could he stop him from glaring at him ? He was distracted, something else didn't feel right, he just couldn't put his finger on it. That was until the teacher, sweet lady of a teacher, called the white haired vampire out. Her voice shaking a bit, obviously worried, and then the smell of blood hit his nose. He turned around and he felt his heart drop. Ayumu had his hands all bloody, desk tainted bright red and his eyes. His usually blue eyes weren't that blue anymore, they started to look purple. Seika knew what that meant. When the teacher told him to go to the infirmary, his orange eyes locked with the now purple eyes and the glare he got was even darker than usual. That's when he knew, Seika knew he heard them earlier and his heart shattered. He didn't see the small vampire for the rest of the day.

What made it worse was when they heard about the Code red. Code red was the signal that a Vampire had red eyes within the school grounds. Code red often resulted in the Vampire taken away and locked up until the feeling of bloodlust disappeared which could take months, years sometimes. Their only way out was to kill animals to get rid of the bloodlust. Needless to say, the blue haired vampire felt horrible. He met with Yamiko when they made the announcement for Code red, they locked eyes and both of them felt absolutely horrible, guilty and angry with themselves. They should have checked that no one could hear them, now they wore the burden of making an innocent Vampire turn into a monster out for revenge.

The Prince looked around to see how everyone were taking the news. People were shocked, uneasy, worried but none of them looked ready to shatter except for the (h/c) male and his friend. The two looked shaken, absolutely terrified, seeking comfort from each other. Seika wished he could be the one to comfort his soulmate but he couldn't. He just couldn't. He was guilty and well, his soulmate didn't seem interested in actually be with him. He felt so bad. Even Yamiko's hugs couldn't cheer him up, they both knew they caused this.

The next day the school was quiet, so quiet that even the sound of breathing was too loud. Little by little during the morning it started to sound like a normal day, except in the class. They all looked at the empty chair, desk cleaned but still had the deep scratches in it. They all knew the small vampire was the Code red. The usually noisy class was quiet, no teachers had to tell them to be quiet but they had to ask them to actually answer their questions. It was hard for the whole class.

When they got their break, no one could stay in the classroom. They avoided the class as much as they could. Seika didn't meet Ikaku at all, he felt too guilty. The guilt was heavier when he met the (e/c) of his soulmate. Red from crying, tear stains still on his cheeks. Before he could say anything to him, the boy spoke. "I would be grateful if you stay away from me for a while." With that the (h/c) male left. Seika was shocked. His soulmate spoke to him. But he understood why he asked that. His mind probably misunderstood the boy though.

He felt rejected.

- - -

Hi, hello, heya.

I feel bad, I'm just throwing angst at you people...

Don't worry or worry, but next update is Spoopy day aka Halloween so you won't get (M/n)'s chapter.

Also for my other story I'll publish it next month, I don't know what day yet, I'll let you guys know next time.

Hope you liked it, and see y'all for the Halloween special 💫