☁️ 26}

Since (M/n) met Seika he knew it would turn into a mess once his uncle was informed of who his nephew's soulmate is. Never did he thought his own uncle would try to kill his soulmate - and his own nephew - because of an grudge. (M/n) understood his uncle's anger but to go as far as killing ? It didn't sit well with him.

There was the urge to protect his soulmate, he didn't care if the attacker was family because killing his soulmate would kill them both. (M/n) felt his body move before his brain could react, he was ready for the wood to make contact with his skin. Yet it never happened. He couldn't hear anything at that moment. He had unconsciously closed his eyes, expecting to be hit, but once his (e/c) orbs were opened he realized that only he and Seika remained. A small trail of blood going outside. He turned to face the blue haired vampire but he was stopped by hands on his shoulders, Seika felt tense. The noise finally came back to his ears and he could only hear the loud wind outside, violent and threatening. Did Seika pushed Daisuke out with his power ? He did. Not that he would admit it.

It finally came to (M/n), they would be fine as long as they protected each other. Maybe, just maybe, he would allow himself to think of the Queens as family. As for his uncle, he went too far, if he couldn't accept who his soulmate was then he no longer was family. Maybe it was too harsh but being almost killed truly open your eyes on who you can really trust. Daisuke definitely wasn't to trust. Xenia and Magnolia, maybe ? (M/n) didn't know much about them and didn't want to trust them easily even if they rule the kingdom.

The (h/c) male sighed in relief and let himself fall in his soulmate's embrace, back to his chest, eyes still firmly watching the door. Maybe peace was too much to ask, after all they barely got time to themselves without something happening to them or someone close to them. It was upsetting.

Everything was fine, they were fine before their soulmates came into their lives. (M/n) was deep in his thoughts he didn't feel Seika moving and sitting them on the couch, (M/n) sitting on Seika's lap, his back still touching Seika's chest.
His thoughts were interrupted by Seika's arms coming to rest on his hip, slightly squeezing to make sure he wouldn't leave, not that he wanted to move. For the longest time (M/n) felt relaxed, not that his friends weren't able to help him but this, this was another level of relaxation. If he was able to, he would have fallen asleep right there and then. So he did.

- - -
Hi, hello, heya.

I know it's short but it's all I can do without bringing angst into it.

I'll probably won't update next week since it's getting close to Christmas...

Anyway hope you liked it and an (early) merry Christmas to y'all 🐍