⚰️ 9}

Katsuro was shocked, of course he was. A Human turned Vampire was rare nowadays, extremely rare. There was very little informations on those who were unfortunately turned into vampires. Most of them couldn't accept what they've become and killed themselves. He could only guess that the two other vampires were the reason he was still alive.

Humans turned Vampires, aka the forbiden race, always were in a difficult situation, if they didn't kill themselves that is. Vampires didn't accept them since they looked "too human to be a vampire" and Humans didn't accept them because of their powers and fangs. Of course some Vampires and Humans accepted them and didn't call them the forbiden race but simply 'new vampires'. Vampires usually were more accepting which is why he wasn't surprised to see him with two vampires.

What surprised him the most was that the tallest suddenly was with the black haired vampire a lot. But then, he remembered. The tallest didn't like the Royals and the Prince just showed up in their school, no wonder he tried to stay with his friend as much as he could. Katsuro did get jealous, why wouldn't he spend time with the oldest of the three ? For all he knew, the oldest was sneaking into the part between the two sides of the school every chance he got.

The purple haired vampire liked to walk around the school when he had free time, but since his eyes followed the new vampire, Katsuro kept seeing him everywhere he went. He wondered, didn't the small vampire feel his gaze ? At that moment, he felt someone bump into him forcing him out of his thoughts. When he looked down all he saw was fluffy black hair, he unconsciously smiled, now he'll be acknowledged, right ?

Being so close to the other made him notice his scent, strawberry mixed with a soft scent of banana, such a sweet scent for a sweet vampire. Then he looked up, panicked golden and red eyes looking up as he apologized but he stopped. A foreign sensation on his bicep made him stop midway, he felt a soft throb when their eyes met. A smirk appeared on the taller as he saw the blush taint the smaller's cheeks. The two of them were so focused on each other that they didn't see the (h/c) male standing there, a fake disgusted look on his face until he called out. "Yuuna, we have to go." His friend's voice snapped him out of his daze, face still flushed red he apologized again for bumping into Katsuro and shyly waved at him as he left. If (L/n) didn't intervene, they would have kissed for sure.

He was happy, incredibly so. He finally got him to look at him and he got his name, well not directly from the person but still. And his voice, Katsuro could've swear he was going to melt right were he stood, sweet and soft voice that got him in a daze. And he remembered what his fathers said 'Your Soulmate's existence will be the sweetest thing you'll ever experience'. At that time he didn't believe them at all but now, now that he met his Soulmate, he does. He almost wanted to run back to his little angel and kiss him right here but he knew his friend wouldn't want to see that. Which got him thinking, did the grumpy vampire already find his Soulmate ? Did the oldest find them too ? Because if they did, then and only then, he'd be able to spend all his time with his Soulmate, with his Yuuna.

But there was something he forgot, even if the oldest did find his soulmate, he'll have to make a good impression otherwise Katsuro wouldn't be allowed to get close to the youngest. For the next hours he spent in class all he could focus on was Yuuna, the urge to pet his fluffy hair was even worse than before because he knew that from now on the small vampire was his.

He was so excited that the first thing he did when he got home was to tell his fathers about the good news.

- - -

Hi, hello, heya.

Katsuro is such a pain in the ass to write since he doesn't have any connection with the others ! But here have some disgustingly sweet stuff happening.

Please check Ikaku's sister profile, she's important.

Hoped you like it, and see y'all Thursday. 💫