🌪️ 7}

In history, a lot of princes and princesses ran away with the one they loved to avoid arranged marriages but never was it a prince or a princess running away because they were ashamed they couldn't find their Soulmate. Seika had nothing to do with old princes and princesses after all, he had a human best friend, two Queens to rule the kingdom and he just ran away because he couldn't find his Soulmate.

That day after the ball, he ran like crazy, he wanted to go as far as his legs could carry him and hopefully find a place where he could spent the night without people seeing him. As expected, he did call Ikaku when it was morning, the sooner he called the sooner he could find a shelter for a few days. The Genkishi siblings always were fast to help him when he needed his time away from his prince duties. He knew he owed a lot to the siblings, especially his best friend after all he was son of a Hunter family, he shouldn't be helping him of all people, who knows what the Genkishi family would do if they found out.

He did meet up with them before heading for the shelter, what he saw definitely wasn't what he had expected and he did feel envious of his best friend. His sister went on about how Ikaku almost ran into a door when he saw that one vampire when they met the day before, even if his best friend kept his stoic face when he talked, Seika did see his cheeks turn red.

The siblings came up with an idea since the Prince looked so lost, he didn't know what he'll do after he got in the shelter, they told him to enroll in their school : they'll be able to keep an eye on him and maybe, just maybe, he'll be able to find his Soulmate there. If there was a chance for him to meet his Soulmate there then why would he refuse ? They told him to wait in front of the Vampire side and that she'll fetch him to get all the paper work done. She would be using her power for this but it was for "a good reason" she told them.

She warned him about the group of three vampires, he better not say anything about the Royal family around them because of them was known to hate anything related to that topic. Little did he know that the person she was talking about was the one he was dying to meet all this time.

When Seika got up in the morning, he almost stayed in his bed and just lazing around for the day until he remembered that he had to meet with the younger sister of his best friend. He groaned and complained all the way to the school, in his head anyway. When he saw her already waiting he sped up a bit. "Looks like the Prince isn't a morning person." She laughed.

"I wasn't planning on doing anything today, okay ?"

"Were you going to leave here, waiting for you all day ?" She pouted as he smiled at her.

"I wouldn't dare."

"As if I'd believe that." She turned and walked towards the school entrance. "This way my prince." She teased. He followed her while chuckling at her behavior. They walked together, at the same pace, Seika looking around trying to remember which way was what as she pointed them out. They were almost where they needed to be when she stopped making him bump into her. "It's that guy." She simply said.

"What guy ?" He said, obviously confused.

"The one I told you about, the one who hates the topic of the royal family. The one with the (h/c)." She said while she still pointed at the male.

"Okay, I'll try to remember that." His eyes didn't leave the back of the (h/c)-ed male, he did feel something just looking at him. He just couldn't describe it. He continued to stare until said male turned around and met his stare, he clicked his tongue and turned back to his friends. Seika was confused, he did feel something, did the male not feel it too ?

Little did he know, he felt it too.

- - -

Hi, hello, heya.

I know I said to expect random updates but I actually liked the space I had between Monday and Thursday for updates so I'm keeping it !

Also today is a bit special because it's been a month since this story started and boi did I not expect 1k of read before I reached a month ! So thank you all for reading it ; ;

Anyway hoped you liked it and see y'all Thursday. 💫