Epilogue

A few months had passed after the arrest of multiple Hunters, a new law had been instaured and all the Hunters who failed to respect said law were all punished. Many came out with the hope of a truce between their species, using the last drop of kindness from the Queens before they could step down from their position. Which they did except the punishments for violating the laws and the truce were ruthless. The Queens may have been known as kind but they were also known for the punishments they gave if one were to go against them. Overall the Queens were able to step down peacefully.

Their last act as Queens was the wedding for their son. Seika couldn't tell them no, after all they were the ones who did everything to ensure that he met his Soulmate and being able to love like everyone else. He was grateful for them but his mothers had the tendency to go overboard with celebrations. And go overboard they did. Only they made the wedding a private affair, they knew (M/n) wasn't really ready to face the public with his new title.

The wedding itself went smoothly, with a little help of (M/n) the weather was perfect. As it was private not many people were present, only family and friends. A few tears were seen when the couple spoke their vows, otherwise the day was brighten by everyone smiling in pure happiness. Hugs and blessings were given before the couple left for their honeymoon. The Queens had insisted they left as soon as they could so they didn't waste any 'alone time' as they said. The Queens decided to separate the couple one last time before they could spend their life together, they only told them "You'll see each other every day after this, surely you can be alone for one night ?" which received a groan of frustration and a chuckle.

Everyone was woken up early in the morning to bid goodbye to the couple one last time. The location of the villa they were sent to was kept secret by family and friends, Seika and (M/n) were only told that they should arrive in the afternoon and that it was beautiful. Seika kept a hand around (M/n)'s the whole way, small kisses were shared, a silent promise for more later.

They did arrive early in the afternoon, a small villa standing proud close to the seaside. A small village was close to the villa, they decided to walk around before locking themselves in the villa. They found handmade and traditional jewelry, a few local foods and furniture they thought would look good on the castle. They merely took note of the items that caught their eyes and went back to the villa.

A few stolen kisses, delicious food, a shower and a few pictures later, the couple found themselves in bed. Seika pulled (M/n) on top of him as they laid down, soft smiles on their face, hand in hand, fingers tangled together, the light reflecting on their golden rings. The former Prince - now King - freed his hand, fingers slowly moving up (M/n)'s arm, slowly reaching his collarbone and going down his chest, a giggle escaped his husband as Seika's hand reached his waist. His fingers tugged lightly on the shirt, he let (M/n) leave his arms to sit up and pull his shirt off as his husband did the same. Seika sat up, chasing after (M/n)'s lips, they met up, tongues dancing together leaving them breathless.

Seika made (M/n) lay on his back, looking up with flushed cheeks, hands reaching up to land on his shoulders. Seika tugged (M/n)'s pants and underwear in a quick motion, mindlessly throwing them somewhere in the room, his hands crawling up his husband's thighs. His orange eyes found the (e/c) orbs darken with arousal as his fingers worked to carefully open his husband. As he did so their eyes never left the other's. Breathless pants and soft moans were heard in the room as Seika trusted into (M/n), the former prince took his time to mark (M/n)'s neck with loving bites, feeling the frozen blood in his husband's vein spring to life when Seika found his sweet spot. They continued like that for hours until sleep took them away.

They continued their routine for their whole honeymoon, on their last day they bought everything they wanted to take with them and wrapped every gifts with the sea and sun as their witnesses. They packed as soon as they could, took one last glance at the beautiful villa before leaving. It took them half a day to go back to their house - if one could call the castle a house - and met up with their friends after a well deserved shower.

After their honeymoon ended they had to start their responsibilities as King's, which wasn't easy and tired them out quite a bit. Everytime it was too much and they felt burned out, their friends would take them out for a whole day - sometimes a whole weekend - and made them forget about their status. It took them a couple of time to know that their friends would be there for them no matter who they had become. Their only thought when the day ended was that they could get used to it.

And they did. Along the way they had adopted a lovely little girl who also was a Vampire with a Human best friend, their own friends adopted as well and they never lost contact with the others. All was well, they knew it would stay that way for the longest time. Luna, their little girl, would bring a bright future after they hand her the crown in that peaceful world.

- - -
Hi, hello, heya.

A small note will follow this chapter and it'll be done.

🐍