💀 10}

After Yuuna bumped into his Soulmate, he was unable to focus on anything. All he could remember was the grey eyes look straight into his, the scent of grapes and bits of lavender surrounding him and the throb on his bicep. Yuuna didn't know much about Soulmates, well after Ayumu told him about the dreams he did ask for more information about it. He remembered one things or two, but he was sure the tall vampire he bumped into was his soulmate.

Yuuna was still pouting in class. After all if it wasn't for (M/n) he would have gotten his first kiss. He knew (M/n) had some trouble with his soulmate but he didn't have to pull him away from his. Yuuna dreamt for years about his soulmate, now that he met him Yuuna didn't really know what he was supposed to do. One thing he was sure he had to do was get his name. The small vampire knew his soulmate heard (M/n) call his name earlier, he just needed to find out his.

There was just a small problem. The new vampire was really shy and didn't really know how to talk to others, except (M/n) and Ayumu that is. He knew it would be awkward if he went with (M/n) and Ayumu wasn't even an option since he was in class. There was something he didn't realise, right behind him was the grey eyed vampire.

The day following their meeting Yuuna still didn't know his name. He was frustrated since he knew the other knew his name. Both of his friends noticed his mood which lead to cuddles to try and get him out of his bad mood. To their surprise it didn't help. Yuuna was still pouting when he heard the white haired vampire's voice. "Did I miss something ?"

"He was like that since he bumped into that one guy yesterday."

"Who ?"

"That one tall guy with purple hair and grey eyes."

"Oh the one in your class ?" He heard two confused noises as an answer. "You never saw him ?" Silence. He sighed. Yuuna suddenly looked up when he smelt grapes and lavender, startling both of his friends, a sudden smile on his face. He was so focused on the scent that he didn't notice the smaller vampire giggling. "Now I get why he's like that."

"Seriously... With that guy ?"

"Who else ? At least he isn't running away from him." He only got a groan of annoyance in response followed by a muffled 'You know why'. Meanwhile Yuuna was focused on the scent and nothing else. He never thought the scent of his soulmate would smell that good. Which made him wonder why (M/n) never talked about the Prince's scent, they knew they were Soulmates so why not talk about it ? He can't possibly hate his soulmate, right ? The idea alone made him frown. "Hey, what happen if you reject your soulmate ?" The question was sudden and made them froze. "Why would you ask that ?"

"Just curious."

"It'll break their soul. They'll become mindless dolls, they'll be as good as dead."

"Why would you even tell him that ?" An unfamiliar voice suddenly said. They all turned to see the tall vampire with grey eyes. Yuuna almost jumped from his seat to jump into his arms but stopped himself, that was embarrassing to even think about doing that when he didn't even know his name. "He asked about it. Why do you care ?" Yuuna was sure Ayumu was glaring at his soulmate.

"I'm his soulmate, that's why."

"If you are, show your mark." He must have heard the tone the shortest vampire used, the tone that told him if he tried to trick them he'll have a bad time. He rolled his sleeve, a bit above his bicep to reveal his mark. The familiar black vines, leaves and thorns mixed with the purple underlines and the small purple skull. They watched him relax a bit with the sight of the familiar mark. "Your name ?"

"Tatsuya Katsuro."

"Well then Tatsuya Katsuro. Try anything funny or hurt Yuuna and I swear I will rip your throat out." There was a hint of a smile of the taller's face as he heard that.

"I'd rather die than to hurt him."

- - -

Hi, hello, heya.

I have no idea what to think about this chapter.

I feel like Katsuro and Yuuna are the couple that will have the less troubles... Maybe I'll change my mind when I'll write.

Anyway hope you liked it, and see y'all Monday. 💫