🎇 New Year Special 🎇

Seika x (M/n) version.

☁️🌪️☁️🌪️☁️🌪️☁️🌪️

New Year was a few hours away and Seika still didn't want to leave the bed. After all, how could he ? (M/n) was still asleep, using Seika chest as a pillow and his hand still gripping Seika's shirt, his (h/c) hair  curling slightly, a small smile on his lips. It was a sight he saw everyday yet it never ceased to amaze him.

Even if Seika was the first to woke up, he was the one who never wanted to get up. (M/n) often had to tickle his lover until he finally gave up and got up. Not today at least, Seika did say he didn't want to do anything special for New Year, he just wanted to lay in bed and cuddles until the clock strike midnight. Not that he'll change his position once it does.

Once (M/n) was awake, Seika made it his mission to keep him in bed with him so he did. He pretended to sleep when (M/n) started to get up but before he could Seika grabbed his waist and dragged him to bed which got him a glare. Seika faked an innocent look, arms still around (M/n)'s waist, a smile on his face until (M/n) pinched his arm. Seika whined, heard (M/n) call him dramatic and laughed. Mission failed, Seika told himself he'll try again next year.

(M/n) did have to drag a pouty Seika out of the bed when it was time to eat, sometimes he did wonder if his lover wasn't a child instead of a lover. After all Seika was childish whenever they were alone. (M/n) also wonder if they had a child, who was going to be more childish, Seika or the child ? Probably Seika, he thought.

It was 11PM when Seika dragged, more like carried, (M/n) to bed again. (M/n) once said that Seika should marry the bed if he couldn't stay away from it. Still (M/n) didn't understand why Seika wanted to go back to bed as soon as he could. If he didn't know better he would have said Seika was cold but he's a vampire, there was no way he was cold. When he asked Seika he only got a "It's comfy." as if it explained everything, it didn't.

Seika did get cuddles for a while, (M/n) was almost asleep when they heard the clock strike midnight. They exchanged their wishes for the New Year and went back to cuddling. Seika smiled, he got what we wanted. Finish the year in his favorite position and started the new one in the same position. He was definitely doing the same thing next year.

- - -
Hi, hello, heya.

Yes, I'm late and yes I'm lazy, I fell asleep when I wrote oops.
I decided to separate the couples because I can.
I'll probably write the others for the extra chapters once the main storyline is done.

Anyway hope you liked it, say goodbye to fluff, hello to angst and see y'all Monday ~ 🐍