Meet the gang...

Zoes POV

Hiya, my name is Zoe O'Shea. I'm seventeen years old. I've blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a straight A student and proud, but my friends and I aren't saints either, far from it to be honest.

All of my friends Megan, April, Chloe, and Grace have clean records when it comes to school. We've never missed a day or got below an A in an exam state or otherwise.

Everyone in school knows our names, but we don't know how because we aren't like you average popular blonde cheerleaders. We're normal...I think.

Megans POV

Hey, my name is Megan Anderson but my friends call me Meg. Im sixteen years old, ill be seventeen in a few weeks. Im the youngest out of the group but the girls dont treat me like it. Hell no, im like their god damn mother.

I have brown hair that reaches past my shoulder blades and green eyes. Im of average height for girls my age.

Pugs are my life...come to think of it...I should get one, anyway. I live with my parents like the rest of my friends except Zoe she lives with her Aunt Lucy and Uncle Derek. She hates them, we dont know why though.

My favourite colour is Blue, but listen its a particular type of baby Blue, you cant get it wrong.

Graces POV

Hi. Im Grace Clifford. Im seventeen. My favourite colour is purple. I like my pet goldfish...his name is Brian. Food is my life!

I've brown hair that has caramel highlights and grey eyes. Im taller than the rest of my friends but im not complaining, it gets me into clubs and there you go bye!

Chloes POV

Hey, my name is Chloe Simpson. Im seventeen. I've blonde hair and blue eyes. Im the same height as Megan and Zoe and im the quietest out of the group.

Aprils POV

Hello people, Im April Quin. Im seventeen years old. Im the same height as all my friends except Grace (she scares me)... I've brown wavy hair that passes my bum and blue eyes. Yep that's me, well goodbye!