Proving...

Aprils POV

I haven't seen Zoe since this morning, the only classes I have with her is Music and Art. Oh, I've music now actually.

When I go into the music room I can see Zoe and Michael talking in hushed tones. I roll my eyes at the sight before me, and just sit down at the table in front of them.

Chloe soon came to sit beside me. We were talking about stupid exams, when Mr.McVey came into the room

"Good afternoon class, for today's class we shall be practical" he said smiling. "Now, I have no idea what some of ye play or do, so I would like each of ye to come up to me and tell me what ye play or what style ye sing because when ye do I can then assign parts that ye shall play each practical class"

He called me up and I told him I sing, play two types of recorder and the violin. He was rather impressed.

He called Zoe up and I could hear her say she sang, played the piano, two types of recorder, the guitar and the violin. Before he could say anything to her she walked away.

I found that amusing because he looked like a headless chicken ha. Then he called Michael up, oh here we go!

From where I sat, I could hear Michael say he played the guitar and he sang. Mr.McVey scoffed when Michael said he could sing oh no! BIG mistake!

"Do you question my ability to sing?" asked Michael. "I said nothing of the sort now sit down" said an angry Mr.McVey.

"I think you'll have to prove yourself Michael" said Zoe who was very amused in the corner. If im being honest so am I.