Hmm...

Brads POV

I walked back into the living room and saw Megan on her phone. "Megan" I called softly.  She looked up and raised her eyebrows. "Im sorry" I started but she cut me off "thats not good enough Bradley Simpson, go on,  nearly sleep with my BEST friend and all you can do is say 'sorry', there is nothing you can do, nothing!" she was frantic.

"It was a mistake, Zoe doesn't like me and I don't like her that way, I was a mess, I had no idea what I was doing and she was there, I was the one who started it and I hate myself for it, Zoe likes someone she cant have, in case you haven't noticed, so she was upset too, we both had a drink and didn't mean any of it I was just upset and desperate, and most of all I cant turn back the clock and change it, so what happened happened no matter how many times I say I'm sorry, its still going to be there" I said trying to explain myself.

She looked at me with tears in her eyes but I continued anyway "I mean it I really do, Im so sorry" she look torn but got up and walked to me.

"You are one nasty motherfucker because even when I want to hate you I cant" she smiled through her tears. "I don't forgive you but ill try to forget it"  said quietly.

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her forehead "I love you" I whispered. "Yeah yeah, you lucky I do too" she said sarcastically.

_________________________________

Graces POV

I was supposed to meet up with Tristan a half an hour ago! Where is he? Isn't it usually the girls that are late? All the drama in the house, oh god, I've never seen anything like it, Brad cheating on Megan, my music teacher who is drool worthy nearly killing Zoe and Brad parents dying!

"Ah, are you okay" I was snapped out of my mental rant by Tristan standing in front of me smiling like an idiot.

I put my hands on my hips "where have you been, I have been he a half an hour and-" he shut me up with a kiss.

"You ready to go" he asked. "Fine" I said giving up with my argument.

After we went Halloween shopping we went back to Brads  house, this is the first time they will all see him and I'm really nervous.

I opened the door and went into the living room, I smiled at what was in front of me, Megan and Brad were on the couch in a full make out session.  I was just about to interrupt them but thought better of it and motioned for Tristan to follow me to the kitchen. When we got there Zoe and James were sitting down having a cup of tea.

"Have ye seen the show in the living room" Zoe asked amused.

"I have" I said relieved that everyone's getting along again.

"Are you not going to introduce me to this very good looking boy?" Zoe asked and I saw McVey grit his teeth at that.

"Oh, sorry, Zoe this is Tristan, Tris this is my friend Zoe" I said "And this is..."  I didnt know whether to say James or 'oh this is my music teacher who comes here for random cups of tea with his student Zoe'

"James" McVey finished for me, he extended his hand to Tris and they shook hands.

"Where were ye love birds, wait, ye are together yeah?" said Zoe.

"We were out shopping and yeah, I asked her out sometime last week and she said yes" Tris said casually.

"Awe" Zoe said smiling "im happy for ye" she finished. "Yeah, were going to go for a walk" I said "Bye Tristan nice meeting you" Zoe called, "Same to you, bye James" Tris replied.

When I passed the living room things were getting not so PG-13 so I closed the door, grabbed Tristans hand and we went for a walk.