Oops...

Zoes POV

James had rudely woken me up after I eventually going to sleep after saying goodbye to Brad. He climbed in my window and pulled the bed covers from under me causing me to land on the floor and attacking him.

I made him carry me all the way to the kitchen and make me a cup of tea because I was pissed off at the way he woke me up. I was so happy to see that Megan and Brad had sorted things out.

Grace and Tristan have just left for their walk and I was drifting back to sleep at the table "Oi!" James said suddenly "Whats wrong with you O'Shea, your sleeping all over the place" he said.

"You do know you can call me Zoe and I haven't had much sleep lately so I take my opportunities" I said restlessly "I know I can call you by your first name, but where's the fun in that" he said with a cheeky smirk.

"Well, Mr.McVey suit yourself so, Sir" I said professionally.

He got of his seat and picked me up of mine and places me on the kitchen counter "that's not fair, you cant call me Sir, it makes me sound like a fifty year old man" he said in a whiney tone.

"Ill stop calling you Sir as soon as you start calling me Zoe" I bargained. He shook his head and rested his forehead on mine, and there we go with the stomach doing the flippy shit again, his lips were merely centimetres from mine, he looked at me and it felt like he was searching through my soul, he let out a frustrated sigh "why, are you so beautiful" he whispered, I chuckled quietly at that because I disagreed and to save myself an argument I closed the gap between us and kissed him.

_________________________________

Aprils POV

Connor and I went to the local Library to return my book and while we were there, I decided to search for another one, Connor was off wondering by himself and so was I, I let my fingers glide along the spines of many books as I searched and when I saw one I liked, I reached for it but so was someone else and when we both stopped and looked to apologise, I realised it was Connor, he had blonde hair and blue eyes, I've never really noticed him until now and if i'm being honest he is really good looking. I was really self conscious all of a sudden and my stomach started to hurt, oh no, I think there stupid girly fricken butterflies. "Sorry" I mumbled. "Its okay"  he answered so sure of himself. "Do you want to go home" he asked snapping me out of a subconscious daydream I was in. I nodded and we left. I felt Connors hand grab mine and he intertwined our fingers, I looked up at him confused. "I think, I need to confess to something" he said softly. I nodded for him to go on. "I've liked you for a while now and I was wondering, like you don't have to or anything, but, I'm just giving the suggestion and I get it if you don-" I rolled mg eyes at him and shit him up with a small kiss on the cheek.

"Yes, ill go to the movies on Friday with you" I finished is unsaid statement. He laughed at me and I noticed the look of relief wash over him. I realised he didn't let go of my hand, we were holding hands...oh.

We were halfway home when we heard someone yelling in the distance "April" I heard, I stopped and looked behind me to see Emily running, yes, running up the street "I-I ju-" she was breathless.

"I just wanted... to remind you... that our project is due Monday" she looked really worried "Um, Emily, I already have it done" I said to her. "Oh" was all she said.

"Do you want to come back to the house?" I asked her kindly. "Is Zoe there" she asked and I nodded "Okay, so" she said and we walked the rest of the way home all the while I was holding hands with Connor, it was a new feeling but I liked it.

When we got home I opened the door quietly hoping to surprise the people but damn that backfired, when I entered the living room there was a well needed kiss and make up scenario going on but when I entered the kitchen, that was a whole different story. This is why I don't like The Little Shit.

"Am, I think we should go to the movie room, yeah, because Connor you know Zoe isn't "feeling" too good and she is in the kitchen with "The Little Shit" and I don't think anyone wants to go there" I said and I knew that he understood what I was on about because he was smirking to himself.

"Come on, we watch a movie" Emily said and that's what we did for the rest of the night.