She doesnt like people...

Megans POV

To say I thought she was going to kill me was an understatement, I was scared shitless man, I know she isn't a morning person but damn I've never seen her that bad. She must really hate Mr.McVey and when she hates someone got friggin' help them, she's going to make his life a living hell and there's many ways that she can do it.

Right now I can hear her roaring and Connor for cuddling her, well if you ask me I though it was quite cute and I took a photo of it and I'm going to put it in a photo frame for her 'cause I'm that evil right now.

I go into the sitting room with a glass of water the rest have tea, like bitch wha? Tea has to be one of the most disgusting drinks known to man, eww, just eww.

Zoe is inches from Connors face giving him a death glare when something very, now I mean very unexpected happens, considering our teacher hasn't left the house yet.

Connor, yes Connor Ball, just kissed Zoe, square on the lips, her eyes are ready to kill, Bead already knows what to do.

He catches her from behind and holds her back, before she hits him."Let me go, hes dead his a dead man like a sack of rolled over potatoes!" she screamed.

What she said caused me to put down my glass of water and fall to the floor laughing, I couldn't

breathe.

"Let me at him!" Zoe shouted, after a few minutes she calmed down and so have I, she looks at me with a smirk, oh no shes up to something.

She sits on Connors lap, and touches his nose and said "If you fancied me, all you had to do was say so, Connor" hes face was priceless, he looked shocked, we were all laughing and I swear I say Mr.McVey chuckle.

"Dont be late for school!" Mr.McVey said firmly. "Goodbye loving neighbour!" yelled Brad.

"You cant say that hes a teacher" I told Brad. He came up to me and said "Ill say what I want too say" he laughed and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"C'mon everybody time for school!" yelled Brad and we were on our way to the second day of school. This should be interesting.