Night Out...

Megans POV

Its only 6:05 and the boys are already dressed and are playing a game on the telly. Grace, Chloe and April were all upstairs in one of the spare bedrooms getting ready.

Im going to wait for Zoe to come back before I start. Mainly because I have NO idea what the flick to wear.

No later, I could hear Zoes car pull over onto the curb, when she came in she looked at me and started giggling, wait what friken giggling!

"Upstairs, Now!" I said to her.

She followed me up the stairs and sat down on the bed in the room we always use.

"Spill" is all I said and she explained her whole "piano lesson"...

"Ewe, Zoe he's like 30" I exclaimed.

"He's 24, that's seven years" she said proudly.

"Well that's not too bad and I stick buy what I say 'age is just a number' " I said and started laughing.

"What are you laughing at" Zoe said sheepishly.

"I actually think its quite the scandal, and you would be the one to pull something Illegal" I said to her chuckling, she soon joined in with me.

"Oh god, c'mon Zo we have to get bloody dressed and all, we don't have that much time" I said to her.

"Normal routine?" she asked me and I just nodded at her.

I went for a quick shower and Zoe followed after me.

I blow dried Zo's hair and curled it slightly and she did the same to the back of mine.

Zoe was just going to do her makeup and I know not to talk to her when she is doing it when she was done, I used the mirror.

"Now we have the hardest part done, now what the hell to wear!" Zoe said  frustrated.

I looked through our wardrobe, because we stay here so often we have all our "going out" close on this wardrobe.

I saw the perfect thing for her,

It was a white off the shoulder dress with half sleeves, the dress would reach mid thigh, I want to keep her non-slutty.  I picked black designer heels and a black clutch bag.

"Are these okay Zo" I said showing her what I picked.

She nodded her head frantically, "See Meg, this is why I love you" she said.

"Can you help me?" I asked.

She pushed me aside, ugh, manners much, and started rummaging through the wardrobe, when she was finished she showed be a beautiful purple, dress with sequence going along the torso and silver high heels and clutch bag.

"Yes Zoe, I love it" i said happily.

Zoe and I quickly got changed into our dressed and if I do say so myself we looked good actually.

We left the room after checking everything twice, and went down the stairs.

We entered the sitting room and I could see Brad looking at me in awe, hes eyes were as wide as the could be.

He got up and came over to me, even with heels on he's still much taller than me, he quickly gave me a peck on the lips and said "You look beautiful" I could feel the heat in my cheeks.  "You don't look to bad yourself" I joked.

I looked over towards Zoe to see Connor looking at her with wide eyes, Connor rose from his seat and tapped Zoe on the shoulder (she was on her phone) she looked up and gave him a confused look.