CHENLE;;
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I paid for my book and left the book store.

9.30pm

I would be home earlier than the curfew my parents gave me.
It doesn't matter though. I just wanna read this book. I feel oddly excited to read this book. It feels weird.... I looked at the book in my hand. My lips curved into a small smile. This feeling is weird. how many times have I said weird already..

-

RYUJIN;;
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

I looked at my phone. It's already 10pm , I have to go back. My eyes felt heavy after reading for so long. Thankfully, I finished reading my book. I put my phone into my pocket and left the book store. I began walking home, enjoying the cool night breeze. the walk home felt refreshing, but the dread to go back was strong. I wanted to flop onto a bed and sleep, but in my head, I feel like the house will reek of some kind of smell. not something smelly, but the thick scent of sexual tension somehow. maybe alcohol too.

I was walking peacefully until someone said, "Isn't it dangerous for a girl like you to be walking home alone this late at night" I flinched hearing the unknown voice, even more concerned since it sounded directed at me. My head instantly thought to all the horror movies I've watchedbefore. How a majority of the victims had gone through this kind of situation before getting brutally murdered in an alleyway.

"I'm disappointed, you can't even recognize my voice" There was a hint of sadness in the voice. my face twisted in confusion as I tilted my head. I stopped walking a turned around.  "Je...no? "

"You finally recognized me huh" He took a few steps towards me.

"Why are you walking home so late at night? not to mention you're walking alone" He asked looking down at me. I  felt embarrassed by the height difference for a moment, having to look up as if I was staring at a giant. Yes I was kinda tall but he was still a head or more taller. one day I'm going to destroy all the kneecaps.

"I just went to the book store and now I'm going home" I used my thumb to point the direction where I was headed.

He smiled softly and nodded.

"But isn't your house that way? " He pointed to the other direction.

"Oh that um... I'm living with my brother for the weekend cuz haechan is with his parents and he doesn't want me to be alo-, wait... How do you know where I live? "

Jeno chuckled.

"Haechan and renjun talk about you a lot. " He smiled showing his famous eye smile. "And I came to the dorm before , when you went back to visit your parents"

My mouth formed an "O". He giggled.

" Well, I gotta get going although I don't want to" I shrugged.

I spun on my heel and began to walk before he called me again. "Wait ryujin, let me walk you home"

-

"So you don't want to go home because your ex crush is there and all your brothers friends have girls over? "

I hummed in response.