+3rd person pov;;

--

RYUJIN was awaken by the sounds of Felix screaming throughout the dorms. the sound of plates and pots clashing and clinking around was another factor that stirred her out of sleep. she felt like she was sleeping in the kitchen. She closed her ears with a pillow and squeezed her eyes shut, trying to drown out the sound, hoping to fall back into dreamland to continue the dream she was having.

han seojun and lee suho, right in front of her, offering her their jacket.

"Wakey wakey" She heard a deep voice say which made her flinch almost hitting   Felix right in the face during the process since he was the owner of the deep voice.
"O-oh sorry lix... " She apologized when she saw Felix creeping at her bedside. Felix smiled, unfazed, even if he nearly got an early morning smack. "its okay. Get up sleepy head we're going to karaoke"

---

RYUJIN barely had any emotion on the way to the karaoke place. she once again found herself sitting on jeongin's lap like the day before. she stared dead in front of her, mouth slightly agape as her mind lingered else where. she was good before, but the sleepiness is crawling back to her. her mind was too tired to even focus on the noise around her, wishing she had stayed at renjun's place instead which would definitely be more quieter than where she is now.

renjun and ryujin always had the same likings.

The boys were too loud for her preference.sure they weren't that bad, but if she had to be woken up everyday with loud sounds from the kitchen, she rather stay home alone against haechan's orders. the fact that they bring home girls (almost) every night made her even more uncomfortable. Although haechan was loud too, having woken her up a few times by screaming into her ear, at least he was still nice. covering her in a blanket when he comes home late at night and refilling the water by her bedside table.

out of the whole group, she felt the most comfortable with seungmin and chan. they were both sweet and caring towards her. Felix wasn't that bad either.

Soon, they arrived at the karaoke place.

all of them got out of the car and into the building. They got themselves a room and ordered a bunch of drinks and snacks as they sang to their hearts content.
who cares if there were still other people in the rooms around them.

It was either they sang their heart out or they were flat out screaming into the mics, no in between.

Poor ryujin was getting a headache hearing them scream to baby shark. Seeing a few members body roll to the innocent kids song probably ruined her childhood in the process. But the thing that surprised her was when she heard hyunjin rap. And boy was he talented.

She was equally surprised when she heard jeongin sing. No wonder so many girls liked him back in elementary school. barely 5 minutes later, it got too loud for ryujin to handle, to the point where she was concerned about her ears when she swore she heard ringing.

"Excuse me but I'm going to the bathroom, I'll brb" She said, standing up, going out of the room. She walked down the hallway where she could hear other people sing their hearts out.

it was all giving her a headache.

for a moment she thought,
if she was with renjun now, she could've been shopping with him or baking, or even playing video games while renjun screams in stress.

renjun renjun renjun.

that's all she had been thinking about ever since she stayed with hyunjin. only thinking about things she could be doing with renjun if she stayed with him.