二十六

"I invited jaemin and jeno over for dinner" haechan said.

"you're cooking? "

haechan let out a loud dramatic laugh, throwing his head back as he did. "oh ryujin dear, you are in fact an idiot. of course I ain't cooking. jaemin is. he's the only person capable enough to cook without burning the house"

"and what about jeno"

"you see... they are like a 2 in 1 package. if I invite jaemin, jeno has to come. it only works that way. but if I invite just jeno, jaemin doesn't necessarily have to come because he's a lazy asshole" haechan explained.

"and what is jaemin doing that you deem as lazy? " ryujin asked.

"he studies. like a loser"

"haechan... that's not even close to being lazy, you are lazy"

"you know what ryujin, either you agree with me, or I make you spend money and eat outside"

ryujin closed her eyes and sighed, defeated and annoyed. "ok whatever" she stood up and went to the kitchen to grab some water.

"that's right" haechan mumbled, crossing his arms and laying back against his chair with a smug smirk on his lips. but ultimately falling from his chair.

ryujin snorted.

"don't laugh! I will mess you up! "

⋇⋆✦⋆⋇ 

"heyyyy jaemin you're he-"

"give me the ingredients"

"they're in the fridge"

jaemin moved haechan aside and went to the kitchen, putting on an apron before he took ingredients from his fridge. haechan looked at jeno who was still at the door.

"what's with him? "

jeno sighed. "some loser made him spill his coffee and didn't even bother to apologize. so as you can tell, jaemin is pissed"

haechan looked back at jaemin who closed the fridge door aggressively. "I do everything in this house! "

"yea... we should buy him his favorite coffee... " haechan mumbled.

ryujin came out from the room and saw the 3 boys. "oh, hi jeno, and jae-"

haechan shushed her. "he's in a bad mood"

she closed her mouth.

"hey ryujin, why is your hair so wet? " jeno asked.

"oh" she touched her hair. "I just finished taking a shower"

"you should dry it, if not you'll be prone to migraines in the future" jeno said.

haechan, who was right next to them witnessing the whole thing, crossed his arm and looked at them with a smirk.

"do you have a hair dryer or something" jeno asked.

haechan nodded. "Of course we do, it's in the bathroom. "

jeno put his hand on ryujin's back, walking with her to the bathroom and taking out the hair dryer. he turned it on and began blowing her hair.

"is this really necessary jeno?" ryujin asked, watching from the mirror as he blew her hair. "I could just like.. dry my hair with a towel"

jeno hummed. "I don't want you to get sick in the future just because you don't dry your hair after your shower. a towel isn't always enough"

he dried her hair like a professional stylist at the salon. ryujin just watched jeno as he did it, lifting her hair up to blow the hair underneath.

the bathroom was quiet aside from the sound of the hairdryer, ryujin not knowing what to speak or think and jeno was just too busy focusing on drying her hair.

"you wanna get coffee for jaemin with me later? " jeno broke the silence, his eyes still focused on her hair.

"oh um, sure, that was sudden though"

"you didn't see? jaemin is pissed. if we get him the coffee, he would be in a better mood for sure"

as on cue, the two could hear jaemin  yell from outside.
"GOSH DANG STOVE, LIGHT UP"

soon followed by haechan's scream.
"DON'T BURN THE FUCKING KITCHEN DICKTWAT"

"SAY THAT ONE MORE TIME AND YOU'RE MAKING DINNER BY YOURSELF"

jeno and ryujin looked at each other.
"yea... we need to get him his coffee"

I'm so sorry for not updating 😔

anything y'all wanna see happen to chenle and ryujin?