Anger Management: Werewolf Bakugou x Reader

Requested by missotakudere1600 for finding the Iron Man quote in Remedy: Bakugou x Reader.

Every reference within this oneshot WILL NOT count for a prize.

I also didn't edit this. Sorry, I wasn't in the mood or atleast not until I get a new laptop.

Sero had strung up his tape from wall to wall within the classroom. His tape is stronger than anything in the market. It all kept one monster, a classmate, a bay.

RIIIIIIIP! Was the splitting of threads one after the other. Despite the situation, males from all around were watching intently as a sexy voluminous woman began to show off the treasured skin beneath her suit of spandex as she ripped it more and more, little by little, thread by thread. It was the faint glimmer of pink vapor that had the men running away. Anybody caught within the sweet hold of pink would lose their grasp on reality. A common demonstration of this quirk came with the fall of Class 1.A's trigger happy explosive... Pet?

Pet was one way to describe the young man. Bakugou's a boy with very two dangerous quirks. Explosions and Wolf Transformation. Some consider him to have two separate quirks while others, including yourself, called both quirks by one name: Hellhound.

The name fits the bill quite perfectly, taking into consideration what just happened. If Bakugou gets to aggravated, meaning if his heart rate reaches sky levels, he goes full wolf. Whenever that happens Midnight, a Pro Hero with the power to incapacitate anyone who smells the vapor her body gives off, has to come in and revert the wolf back to normal.

Pain was all that came when you were forced to watch Bakugou's beastly form go limp at the whiff of sweet aromas that overwhelmed him. His threatening animalistic features began to melt away. The yellowed fur lining his body retracted beneath his paled skin, his towering disproportionate size returned to the rumored normal, the last to wear away was his pointed ears and muzzle to reveal your boyfriend to be sleeping soundly... Yet nude. You began to shed your uniform coat from your body to conceal Bakugou's more private parts.

It's sad really, witnessing your boyfriend lose his mind almost daily. With Bakugou's birthday coming up, you're afraid to even bring up the subject. What if he wants his birthday to be forgotten? What if he's waiting for someone to wish him a very good day? Either choice could lead to a grim outcome. Sometimes you wonder why you're even still with him. His difficult ways were almost always weighing you down...

Did I mention what caused Bakigou to wolf up in the first place? Well, it was all Kirishima's doing but it's not like the boy did anything wrong. Bakugou was just having a rough day because he didn't sleep very well the night before and Kirishima had a question for Bakugou about the lesson and it all spiraled out of control from there. You little wolf needs to work on his temper that's for sure.

Despite everything, you stayed by Bakugou's side awaiting for him to awaken after his rather eventful day. Really, you ended up falling asleep beside your Wolf. Bakugou woke up, groaning to the splitting headache that ate away at his skull. His vision was hazy at best, but he recognized your being right away. Your peaceful slumbering face had Bakugou smile faintly and settle back down upon the bed. He gently pressed his forehead to your own, causing you to stir into conciousness.

Your eyes fluttered open. "I see you're calm for a change..." You laughed weakly, trying to fight your sleeping spell. "Happy early Birthday Wolfie..."

Bakugou growled lightly, "you couldn't have wait till tomorrow?"

"I figured I'd wish... I'd wish you a happy birthday now instead of later."