If MHA had Pokémon

Yeah I'm back at it again with another 'what if' MHA crossover. I've been sick for longer than a week and don't have the energy to write for longer than a few minutes so I pulled this together as a substitute for my inability to pull together anything. I honestly don't have the energy to finish editing a chapter to my newest book. So I hope you all have fun with this update.

What if MHA characters had Pokemon as a pet? This isn't a what Pokemon does the MHA character represent the most. Basically, through similarities or characteristics which Pokemon would that character have as a pet?

Again, this isn't what Pokemon that particular character would be. This is which pokemon they'd personally raise. Ex: While people say Midoriya would be an Eevee, in reality he'd own a completely different pokemon.

The rules that'll apply here is that there's no such thing as Pokeballs and that the Pokemon must be able to coexist/live with the trainer without a problem just like in the movie Detective Pikachu (Almost everyone had tiny partners like Charmander and Growlithe). Therefore, no Pokemon can be bigger than their trainer.

The Pokemon are sized to their actual height compared to their owner.

Izuku Midoriya and Scorbunny

Scorbunny is a brand new Pokemon from the yet to be released games Sword and Shield

Scorbunny is a brand new Pokemon from the yet to be released games Sword and Shield. I see Midoriya having Scorbunny as a pet for the reason that Midoriya is the biggest fanboy of All Might. Scorbunny looks like and has All Might's energy. I can definitely see Midoriya going out and capturing his own miniature version of his rolemodel.

Katsuki Bakugou and Ferroseed

Yeah this is a VERY weird decision but I think it works

Yeah this is a VERY weird decision but I think it works. Ferroseed comes from the Unova/5th generation region. As you can tell by the appearance and name, Ferroseed is a prickly impenetrable seed. It wasn't until I played Pokepark that I learned that if Ferroseed is startled or shaken too much it'll actually explode. Bakugou and Ferroseed are prickly with explosive personalities, plus, I can image Bakugou throwing Ferroseed at people he can't stand😂
Btw, yeah, Bakugou would be a Typholsion if was a pokemon but not have it as a pet for the reason that they'd destroy the place and who owns a pet bigger than themselves?