Sleepless: Werewolf Kirishima x Reader Part 2

Before we begin, I recreated a meme I saw!

Bakugou Dealing with Feelings

{\__/}
( • . •)
/ >💛 u want this?

{\__/}
( • - •)
💛< \ . . .

{\__/}
( ' W ')
/ > 💥💥💥 DIE!!!

It's been four days since Kirishima had unfortunately been forced to undergo the form of a carnivorous wolf with furr as red as the freshest blood. You've taken the responsibility of caring for your dear unfortunate friend three days prior and yet the boy hasn't regained even one part of his human body. The cursed quirk was doing the complete opposite, north and south, of wearing off. Even though your friend had became a wolf, Kirishima became more and more dog-like by the day...

On the morning of day five, just about everyone who's lied their eye on your given state could tell you've had enough of the human in a false identity. Kaminari was the first to speak of so. Your near bloodshot eyes and black shadows that accompanied them by spoke numbers of your energy deprived mental state.

Kaminari stroked Kirishima's furry stomach while he lied on the floor panting with delight. "I'll take my best bud in for tonight... Atleast I can plug myself into an outlet at times I can't sleep," Kaminari brought up that little fun fact. However, whenever he ends up plugging himself into an outlet is whenever he stayed up all night to binge porn or if he used his quirk too much at one time. Luckily, he hasn't plugged himself in within the last month or so.

"Great... Great," you whimpered. Your head slowly lowered to rest within your crossed arms atop a desk. "I wanna cry. I can't sleep with him around..." Howling at the moon, constant bathroom trips, whining whenever you aren't paying him any attention.

"You'd think he'd know better than to keep you awake at night," Uraraka joined in on the belly rubs. Her fingers scratched over the patch of skin beneath his left ribcage and gaped in awe to the kicking of his back legs.

"Not really though," Sero objected to Uraraka's claim.

"If Kirishima was turned into a wolf, and they're nocturnal, that means he's unlikely to sleep when we do," Midoriya informed everyone that Kirishima is unable to sleep at night which would've been great news to know three days prior.

"I'm gonna fucking..." You began to mutter your seething inner kept hatred and sprang from your seat. "Bakugou!" You called.

Bakugou spun around from his seat, "what bitch?" He growled.

"I'm gonna go beat the shit out of the guy who turned Kiri into this thing. Are you in?"

"I'm not getting dorm arrest again and I don't care enough about Shitty Hair to do that," Bakugou wasn't even in the mood to beat someone up anyways. He's not sleeping all that well either therefore he doesn't have the energy to fight. Bakugou can hear Kirishima bark and bay from the girl's side of the dormitory at night and it's far from a treat unless you're a hunter.

"Fine your loss," you flipped Bakugou the birdie and stomped out from the aisle to the door. Kirishima whimpered, shooting from his spot on the floor to ram into your side with brute force to prevent an exit. You tumbled and kicked the canine out of aggravation before curling yourself up into a ball.

Kaminari ran after Kirishima in a hurry and pulled him away from you by his make-shift chain collar. "Buddy just leave (Y/n) alone for a while," Kirishima whimpered in response to Kaminari. His paws scratched at the floor as he all so desperately needed to make sure you're alright. Kaminari pulled on the collar with all his might. "Kirishima she really needs to be left alone! At this point if you keep this up she'll hate you for life!!!" Kirishima stopped tugging suddenly, throwing Kaminari onto his back in an aching mess.