Rain: Toga x Fem Reader

Requested by Evvielovesaphmau Who found the Saiki K. Reference in New Year Break: Tokoyami x Male Reader

I have no idea if Toga's past was revealed in the manga and although I do read the manga I am not intentionally spoiling myself because I already made that mistake with Shigaraki when scrolling through Pinterest. (Boy… I feel so sorry for him) Therefore, I decided to write my own version of her past in x Reader format which sort of goes along with a joke between me and my best ‘girl’ friends.

Somehow, you could always tell when something bad happens. The world seems to know too. Notice how whenever it rains nobody connects that condition to good emotions? Whenever something terrible or heartbreaking happens, the gods from above would shed tears in the form of rain upon those beneath them. Today the rain came down heavily with each drop feeling like a frigid drop from your faucet. Oh how it poured without any signs of letting up. Whatever happened, you knew someone somewhere was hurting when they shouldn’t be. Maybe… Maybe they aren’t even aware of it yet.

You’ll admit, you’re upset at this very moment. Somehow, you forgot to retrieve your laundry from outside and therefore were now soaked and will likely mold by morning. Why would the world acknowledge such a simple misfortune? A slip of the mind. It happens to lots of people, a lot more people than you think. Even then, you knew the world was crying about something and for some odd reason you felt that the rains were connected to you somehow. It was just a gut feeling, maybe even paranoia but still... Was something bad about to happen?

Knock Knock Knock!

“What a damn coincidence…” Something bad was bound to happen and yet someone was at your door. You never get visitors. Never. Not unless it was the pizza delivery guy. Which you haven’t ordered pizza in weeks after the last delivery boy was a total creep. Admittedly, you were terrified to even answer the door. Barricade the door and act like you’re not home? No… Too much noise. No harm in checking the peep hole right? Whoever built this apartment complex wasn’t very bright as you had to pull out a small wooden step stool and peer in through the tiny glass hole in the door. You were scared out of your wits! Two hungry golden eyes were peeking in through the door’s hole doing you in for a double invasion of privacy.

“Hey girlfriend!” The girl sang as loud as day. “Can I come in? I have a favor to ask,” in which the girl backed up from the door just enough to recognize her for who she was. Your crazy underclassman of a friend named Toga. You’re both close, close enough to have told her your address in the past. The girl was soaked from head to toe in rain, her hair was down and the white undershirt of brown uniform was stained in red. 

Red… So that’s why the world is crying.

You sighed and opened the door anyways. Girls must look after one another. Toga stepped in without a sound made before holding a knife inches from your face. “I finally did it,” the girl wore a smile of utter joy as blood still remained on the silver blade. Her joy was soon replaced with disappointment as your features hadn’t altered.

“You finally did it…” You knew it was gonna happen hence why you weren’t surprised. Toga has been reminiscing about spilling the blood of an innocent for as long as you’ve known her.

“How come you’re so calm?” Toga hummed. “Aren’t ya gonna ask who I killed?”

“Probably some nobody,” you shrugged. Really, how else could you react? As long as it wasn’t anybody you cared about then why care about this at all?

Toga was smiling devilishly to your response, “I killed your boyfriend.”

Did she really just say that? “Toga!” You shoved the girl.