If MHA Had Pokemon Part 3

I am back again with a part 3 except this time theres a small difference. This update will look into the Pokemon teams each MHA character would have. Each character will have atleast 3 Pokemon and no more than 6 and of course I will be giving my reasoning behind my choices. Most are logical to the character's personal interests and quirks while some were picked for the reason that the fanbase has picked that Pokemon to be their partner.

Also, yeah, with Pokemon Sword and Shield newly released I put quite a few of them in here but what can I say? They work really well with MHA characters.

Without further ado, let's jump right in!

Izuku Midoriya:

Eevee-NormalBecause Deku and Eevee are adorable yet quite ordinary

Eevee-Normal
Because Deku and Eevee are adorable yet quite ordinary. Plus just like how Deku inherited One For All which is an accumulation of a bunch of quirks and eventually unlocked some of said quirks, an Eevee can evolve into one of 8 evolutions meaning their power is limitless and full of surprises.
Tsareena-Grass
Because Midoriya is green and how they both have a powerful kicking fighting style.
Cindarace-Fire
Because Midoriya's costume is like a bunny/represents All Might. Cindarace also has Midoriya's fighting spirit but once again a kicking fighting style.
Sobble-Water
Because Deku is sensitive and cries a lot and can use a Pokemon that understands him more than anyone else.
Audino-Normal
For how often Midoriya needs a nurse, he'd have a nurse pokemon to tend to his injuries.
Pansage-Grass
Because Midoriya is Broccoli Boi and Pansage looks like a piece of broccoli

Katsuki Bakugou:

Typhlosion-FireBoth are blonde, are fiery and have explosion in their names

Typhlosion-Fire
Both are blonde, are fiery and have explosion in their names. Never seen a more perfect pick.
Ferroseed-Grass & Steel
A spiky ball of steel that explodes just like Bakugou. However, it explodes if shaken too much and its evolution is a scary son of a bitch.
Primeape-Fighting
Both have horrible temper tantrums with blonde spiky hair. However, sometimes a Primeape will have tantrums so horrible that it will drop dead. Thankfully Bakugou doesn't have tantrums so bad he dies.
Grapploct-Fighting
A Grapploct tends to attack just about anything that moves and its previous evolution was known as the Tantrum Pokemon and still holds up to the name.
Rillaboom-Grass
Bakugou is skilled at the drums and this pokemon carries around a pair of drumsticks and a large drum wherever it goes.
Houndoom-Dark & Fire
Because Bakugou is depicted in many many many memes to be a dog person. If he were to have a dog, he'd have a hell hound to match his personality.