What Happens In Paris

Highest rank #30 in Romance!

(Read note at the end of this chapter! :) )

Liam Armstrong:

USA's richest billionaire; self made and proud of it. Arrogant, snobbish and intolerant towards anything he doesn't like. Single and doesn't believe in the concept of love. Plans to remain a bachelor for the rest of his life. Cannot stand anybody from the female species.

Faith Connor:

A free spirited college going girl. Takes life seriously and wants to achieve a lot in life. Pretty, friendly and ever smiling, wins people over with her sweet nature. Never been in love, but believes that one day she will find the one guy that she is meant to be with!

They bump into each other in Paris and instantly get on each other's nerves. But due to circumstances; Liam very cunningly pretends that Faith is his wife. Reluctant at first but eventually realizing the necessity of the act, Faith cooperates and what follows are two full weeks of being pretend spouses, touring the city together, eating at the same table and even sharing the same bed. Will Cupid strike them in the city of love and living as partners change things between them? Or will they get out of the mess just when they have the chance to?

Hello!
If you want to see what my characters look like, there's a photo attached :)
If you stopped by, you won't regret it! I want to say something though! My first few chapters are quite short because I've broken up the scenes, but as you continue with the story, you will find that they are much, much longer. Also, I don't like dragging the story unnecessarily till the action begins, that is just my writing style :)
So please don't complain about the length or lack of unnecessary dragging in the initial chapters, that is just to give the story a kickstart! :)
Also, there are a few words or scenes unsuitable for the younger section of readers. So please continue with this in mind!
I hope you enjoy the story and love my characters as much as I do! If you like the story, please don't be silent readers and do show your love by voting and commenting :) I've entered it into the Wattys and I really need your support! So don't forget to vote, comment and recommend it to your friends!
Happy Reading!
WARNING: Beware! You might fall for Liam ;)

2014 All Rights Reserved.