grief

Beam's POV

We are on a travel. 3 hours. This should be a quality time for me and Forth. But Phana and Kit pulled me to Kit's car.

I sulk and kept my silent.
They know i want to be with Forth.
But Forth instead of asking me to ride with him, he just nooded when Phana told him that i will go with them.

And i just watched Forth get in Lam's truck. Pauline is also there.

They where not that close before but why do they look that close right now.

And i see how some girls admire Forth.

I sighed.

"Beam, you gotta think before you take actions." Phana is scolding me now.
We are half of our drive.

"I am" i said angrily.

"Calm it Beam and listen." Kit shouted.
Kit is patient he sulks a lot but when he shouts you really gotta listen.

"Thanks Kit," Phana said.
"Beam what do you really want from Forth?" Phana asked it straightly to me.

I kept quiet.

"Then stay away from him. We are here to help. Not for you to flirt with Forth. You hooked him in your palm, but have no plan of staying with him."
His words struck me again.
Strike two.

Now what do i really want from Forth. His kisses his touch. Him.
I bit my lip.

"You know he loves you right, but you are playing with him." Kit said.

"But ..." i cant say it. I don't even know.

"You want him to be near you, when you see him, you want him by your side always. You sulk when he is close to others. You sulk when you don't see him. You sulk when he snatched by his gang." Kit narrated.

Exactly how i feel.

"But, you cannot accept that fact." He added.
"That Sucks Beam, and he is in grief."

"Why?" I asked.

"Because it feels that you are playing with his feelings. He loves you, you know it, you give him hope but you turn him down." Kit said.

"Beam, you are his happiness, also his grief." Phana said.
Strike three.

I looked outside the window.

"He is not the only one in grief, i am  also. Because i can"t understand myself."
I said in soft voice.

"Then stop breaking his heart over and over again." Phana said.
Strike four.

"I like him" i said softly.

"We know you are just hiding in your closet."
Phana said.

Phan's phone ring.

"Hello,"

"Yeah"

"Okay"

Phana is laughing while talking on his phone.

"Kit stop at the Next gasoline station. Today is Beam's lucky day." Phana said.

It is not long.

Forth was looking pissed. Sitting on a long bench.

"Calm down Beam be a good friend not a flirty passenger." Phana said and rolled down his window.

"Lam called, he used your phone, they said they purposely leave you behind. Get it."
Phana said.

Forth face lighten up a beat. But my heart beat get faster.

"Chill." Kit said he is looking at me in rear mirror.