decided

3rd person's POV

"Forth, you cannot say that yet." Kit said to Forth.

"Kit, he made it clear. That is what he wants." Forth said and tried to walk away from Kit. Who has been bothering him, since they reached the site, where they will build up the the school.

The meds students and nurses and a volunteer doctor will check on health conditions of the people in the small village.

"Forth, it was a mistake and mis undrrstanding." Kit said to Forth.

"How many more mistakes Kit, how many more misunderstandings. I let go." Forth calmed.
Kit follows him. They sat under the tree.

"I let go Kit, i turned back down the deal, but i promised them, with or without favor, i will do my beast to reach the 2nd place. That is all i need. And Beam. I am out of his League. This is the fight that i surrender. Not on love, but on forcing myself to someone who will never be mine.
I love him, i will always will. But our league is different Kit. Atleast i have three friends from the meds. On my batch."

Forth tears fell again.

"You need to go back, the higher years arrived. I also need to help Lam."
Forth left Kit.

÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷÷

"Did Forth easily surrendered." Beam asked in tears as Kit reported him everything Forth said.
"It was a mistake." Beam added.

"Beam, tell me you love him, and the whole meds and engineers will shake him off and come after you crying." Kit said.

But Beam closed his eyes.
He thinks of his mom.
The history of Art
His dad.
His society.

Then kept silent. But tears never stopped falling.

"Because of the things that holds you back. You cannot love him. Or you cannot admit it. "
Kit said. Kit stood up.

"Beam, how can you be accepted with others, if you cannot accept your own self." Kit embraced Beam.
"You can stay here, i gotta help Phana and the rest." Kit then walked out.

Beam let his cry out.

"Hey Beam. I know it is not your fault. Beam, drink this this will help." Tae said.

Beam looked up and get the botled juice and drinked it.

"Good luck Beam, see you around." Tae said and walked out.

Beam does not know what that good luck is for.

He walked to the crowd. Phana nooded at him and he smiled.

Their seniors greeted him. Tee and Copter said their hello to him. He helped them. They became busy in helping tbe doctor and lecturing the villegers of health and care. The first years are errands.

Beam was called by Tee.

"Do me a favor. Give this to Tae, and wait for his response."Tee smiled.

Beam get the envelop and walked to where the freshmen of engineers are.  He approached Tul.

"Do you know where Tae is?" Beam asked.

"Wait here Beam, not safe there." Tul said. Then a hazer came to Beam.

"Sorry Beam Forth is in there. And not safe there"

They are near the building that the guys are repairing.

"Tae, needed here" Tul shouted.

"Why?" Shout from the inside.

"From Tee." Beam said.