my place?

Forth's POV

"Mom, Dad?" I asked.

"Go, now son, do not keep him waiting." Mom said.

Beam already started the engine.

I said goodbye to our parents and Nathalia, i run to the car.

"What are they doing?"
"What the hell do they want?"
"Why are they getting crazier and wilder everytime i go home?"
"What now?"

We are in the town. We are not drunk. Okay we will be fine. We are now in the national road. He drives smoothly and carefully. Even if he really looks like pissed.

One of the things i learned about Beam, he hates it when he is told what to do, specially on things he knows he can decide for himself.

I have no idea what the hell in his mind he throwing questions i have no clue what is behind it.

"Why do they have to tell me not to and when to date?"
"And what is the hell is my family's relationship to yours?"
That i wanna answer. But i can't.

Silence.

Two hours of silence.

How will i start.

How will i make him fall for me? Or can i make him?
He is untamable.
One time i know what he thinks, the next i can't even understand what he is saying.
The mystery of Beam.

So many reservations.

Then an almost two hours of silence is broken.

"Where we gonna stay?" He asked.

I smiled inside.

"You choose, your place? Or my place?" I asked.

"Then, yours" he said.

I am so delighted.

When will be this guy mine, well once but he was drunk. And is clearly one night stand. That hurts. But i know i am the first man.

"Forth, will you stop staring." Pissed off.

"I am just watching not staring" i said and laughed then turn my head on the city outside. Traffic. At 11pm.

"Yeah, watching me drive when the red lights are on?" He asked sarcastically.

I laughed.

"Beam, why are you so cute." I said laughing.

"You have seen my parents so now know why, and correction i am not cute" he said defensively.

"Okay beautiful sorry," i teased him.

"Forth, i swear, i will destroy buckey," he said sulking.

"You are even more beautiful when sulking." I said seriously.

"Forth i swear!" He shouted.

"Well, if you hurt buckey, you gitta pay for it. And the price is not even money." I said jokingly.

"Just stop." He said.

"Green lights" i said and we moved.

We really parked in front of my apatment. I opened the gate and the garrage.

With all the goodness i felt the rain stared to pour. And get heavier.

The inside of the apartment became. Cozy. And i am thankful it rained when we are safe inside

"Can i have some water?" Beam asked me.
I nooded and he went in the kitchen and do his thing.

He put his bag on the sofa.

"Have a rest here, i will check on the guest room." I said.

I reached the guess room where he last slept on. But i was shocked when the other door opened. I did not realized he followed me.
I turned to him and he entered the room.
I followed him.
He just stood there.

Good thing i get it clean after a week of keeping it ith what we left it that day. And i never visited this room, only Manay visit and cleans it from then. Manay is does my laundry and helps when i canot clean my house.

"Beam?"

He put his bag on the floor and turned to me.

I am ofguard when he jumped on me, we almost had accident, good thing my reflex worked and step a foot backwards to balance both of us.

He is kissing me.

"Beam" i call out his name.
But his mouth catched mine. I cannot resist this. But i don't know what he wants and why is he doing this.

"Beam,"
His lips rolls on my ears.

Shit he is killing me i moved a step litle by litle, till we reached the bed.

I put him down on the bed but his arms is wrapped on my neck, he pulled me and i landed on top of him.

"Beam, what do you want?" I manage to ask even if he is agressively devouring my mouth.

"Mmm" he just said and his kiss is turning me on.

"Beam."

"Shut up Forth and do this." He said and bite my lower lip.

Shit.

He wants it.

"Tell me Beam and i will do what you want. " i said while i run my fingers on his hair.

"You know what i want" he said.

I don't know what he wants. I don't know anymore.

He looked at me in the eyes.

"Kiss me Forth and i will show you" he said.

O shit this is an invitation.

A/N

If you are Forth waht would you do?"

Guys it is now 9:24 am in our country and i am on place where internet is slow.

I am sorry i have to go.

Maybe i will update later.

Love ya!

-nome -enom

====================

10/19/19