b l u r b

"What is all of this supposed to mean, Sam?" She stood there with her arms crossed over her chest and waited for an explaination to everything that was going on at the moment.

"Maybe I've lied to you a little." Luke said as he scratched the back of his neck. " Maybe I'm a bit older than I've let you think." He started off, but the girl didn't say anything, she knew that that wasn't the only thing he lied about. "And maybe I'm having a little more money than you think." He added in hope to get a reply from her.

"Why didn't you tell me you're a fucking millionaire?!" She screamed at him while Calum tried to pull her back, he could swear she was going to jump on 'Sam' aka Luke and kill him right then and there.

"B-billionaire." Calum said after she pulled her wrist from his hand to correct her.

"Why Sam?!" The girl screamed again after she gave Calum a look letting him know to shut up.

"L-Luke." Now Luke corrected her even though it was really not the right time. The girl sighed heavily, she was really not in the mood for games and jokes. "I didn't want you to love me for my money, I wanted a girl that is perfect without me having to be super rich." Luke spoke out after he took a deep breath, it was the truth what he said there. "I love you." He added with a soft voice hoping that it would change things at least a bit.

a/n

kkkkk i'm excited for this (it will be kind of based on two and a half men after ashton kutcher changed charlie sheen lol)

i hope you like it so far, pls pls pls let me know what you think of this so far ily