2.5

"How's it going?" Luke heard Mia's familiar voice and looked up to find her standing bent above him and smiling.

He has been lying in Michael's garden for so long that he forgot the matter of time, and it has been dark too, so he couldn't know how long he was there anyway.

He took a deep breath and looked to the side where he had a small sight of the stairs that lead up into Michael's house. "I don't wanna go up there." he said as he rolled himself to the side and put into a position as if he was going to fall asleep right there.

Mia chuckled again and sat herself next to him, as he had his back turned to her she put a hand on his waist and made him roll on his back again. "I understand." she bit her lip and nodded her head. She knew that he was ashamed of what he's done not even an hour ago back in Michael's house while they all just wanted to have a nice Christmas Eve dinner as 'family'.

Having to listen to Calum and Michael talking about babies was too much for him, since he had a big wish to become a father too, that he couldn't take it anymore and started to shout at everyone before he couldn't even shout anymore but just ran out on the grass and laid hmself there, not mivng for a whole hour afterwards.

He didn't know why he was so nervous in the past few weeks, and why he panicked this much, but he just coulndn't control it. Even when he found out that Mia was okay, and only had a bad immune system, he freaked out. He felt as if he was a girl that is on her period, just a tousand times worse.

"But we could still go home." Mia said after a while and looked over to him and smiled shortly but Luke's face was still blank.

"I don't want to." he denied and crossed his arms over his chest. Mia sighed heavily at his actions, she didn't plan to spend her Christmas Eve like this, lying in the garden of her sister's husband. At least it was summer in Australia and it was hot. She sat herself up and crossed her legs before she leaned herself back on the palms of her straight arms.

"Why didn't you ever tell me you want to become a father so badly?" she looked up at the sky and asked after a while. To hear what Luke's been shouting there shocked her just as it shocked everyone else. He never told her he wanted to have children, and she assumed he didn't want to at all.

Luke felt his cheeks getting redder at the question, so he tried to hide the fact he was embaressed while he sat himself up and looked down at his lap. "I .. I .. Becuase I know you don't want children." he bent his legs up in the knees and rested his head there on his crossed arms. "And if i'm honest, I'm not even sure I want them, it's just everyone around me is getting babies and having kids, so that I got influenced with it." he put his head up and looked at her.

"You know I'm not even twenty." she sat herself a bit closer to him and and covered his hand with hers. "But one day, in the future of course, I'd want to have children." she looked up at him and smiled softly as she saw a small smile on his head too while he looked down at her. "Just be patient, okay?" she said slowly as she felt his head moving closer to hers and felt his hot breath over her whole face, until his lips finally touched hers.

He rolled themselves over so he laid on the top of her, doing his best to not quit the kiss. He took her hands with his and stretched them out above their hands, feeling both himself and Mia smile during the kiss.

"We won't make babies now." Mia said after he stopped to kiss her to catch breath and made him giggle.

This kind of ruined the whole moment and Luke sat himself down next to Mia again as he cleared his troath. Soon after Mia stood up and held her hand out for him to help him up. "Let's go say goodbye and go home, we can continue then." he tok her hand and stood up brushing off the dust from his trousers. He didn't want to get in and see the people he's been shouting at without a proper reason, yet he did it becuase Mia wanted him to.