1.5

"Nobody's perfect until you fall n love with them."

(...)

"I won't do this shit anymore, Cameron. I can't, it's not a question of will anymore." Michael said exhausted after he saw the photo that Mia sent her sister only a few moments before. The only reason why Michael held his mouth was his wife, Cameron wouldn't let him ruin what Luke and Mia had there. He put her phone back on the table and watched the selfie of Luke and Mia, him having a piercing on his bottom lip and her with a heart tattoo on her small finger.

"You will." Cameron said strengly. She leaned over the table and took her phone putting it next to her laptop again. Her and Michael were both in Luke's programming firm and had to do some plans and researches at home every now and then. "You won't ruin it for Luke now, I won't let you." she said after she typed something in her laptop and looked at him scoffing at her.

"He fucking got a lip ring!" he shouted and looked down at his lap angrily, he didn't mean to shout at Cameron, he usually'd never do it but he couldn't control himself right now.

"So what? They're both young and have fun." Cameron said almost sounding like a granny and watched Michael going insane right in front of her.

"Cameron! He is fucking older than you! He is not a teenager anymore!" he sat up and pressed himself with his hands on the table as he screamed at the top of his lungs at her, getting her lose her patience with him too. "He isn't twenty-two, or did you fall for his lies too?" he said in a calmer voice but still mad like before. He didn't like the fact that Cameron was telling him what to do and supporting Luke better than him and his desicions.

"Sit down and don't scream." Cameron said through grittered teeth, what Michael did in the end. "Now listen," she pointed with her pencil at him and closed her laptop down, "While you were that teenager and had fun, Luke was working hard to build up this firm and get all of us a good life." she said still angry at him and pointing with the pencil to his direction. "Let him have some fun finally." she said then, making spaces between every word to get Michael understand it.

"But-"

"No buts, Michael." Cameron interupt him and talked angrily. "Where'd you be now if Luke didn't let us play a part in his business?" she put her eyebrows up and pitched her lips as she looked at him.

"Fine." Michael sighed heavily and stood up taking the bowl that he was eating cereals out. "I just don't find it okay that you love him more than me." Michael said sadly as he put down the bowl in the sink and looked at it for a moment.

"I don't love him more than you." she shouted from over there even though she meant to say it in a soft honest tone. "It's my sister about who we talk there, and Luke is your best friend, you owe him your nice job, house. We owe him Daisy, and in the end we owe him each other." she stood up and walked over to him as she put a hand on his back while he rested above the sink.

"If Luke didn't drag me to that club that night, I'd have never met you." Michael talked under his breath trying to hide a small smile on his face. Cameron saw it though and hugged him from behind and rested her head on his warm back. "Sorry." he turned to her and hugged her tightly laying his head down onto hers before he kissed her forehead. "I didn't mean to shout at you." he added a bit later as they swung slowly pretending to dance in the half-dark kitchen. "I just had to take the time since Daisy isn't home." he chuckled and looked down to her to see her reaction which was just a small chuckle.

"So not letting Calum take Daisy out ever again?" she looked up at him while she grined brightly.

"Nah, now we have time for some other things." Michael smirked at her before Cameron shifted herself up and kissed him.