2.9

"You're alright?" Luke asked after Mia held her head in pain again while they were on their way to the famous house of Van Smoot where Ashton's and Bridget's wedding would be in a few days. 

"Yeah, yeah, I'm fine." Mia sniffed and nodded her head, after she sneezed. 

"Are you sure?" Luke asked again, he knew she wasn't fine, for God's sake she got diagnosed with Mutliple Sclerosis only a week ago, she wasn't fine yet she liked to pretend she was. 

"Luke, I am fine." she repeated slowly, she understood that he was worried about her but she never liked when people cared about her too much, she just wasn't used to it. 

"It's almost five, I think you should take your medicine." he said softly, a bit ashamed he made Mia angry. He turned around and took the package with her pills out of his jacket pocket. "Here." he handed it to her and she put it in her mouth without hesitating, only a few days ago he had to beg her to take her pills. "I'm sorry." he said after a while and she just nodded. 

"Here you are guys." the driver said after he parked the cab in front of the huge white building. 

"Thanks a lot." Luke said before they both got out of the car. He gave the driver his money and took out their suitcases. He carried them up and they checked in. Mia and Luke were a bit later there than the rest of the wedding guests, they needed to wait for the delivery of Mia's hospital papers and medicine, so they came a day later than supposed. 

"I will look where Michael and Calum are, maybe I should go and find the groom either." Luke put the keys they got down in the bowl next to the door and looked over at Mia who already laid herself on the bed, too exhausted to do anything. Her condition didn't let her do any physical activities or otherwise she would be tired like now. 

"Mhm." Mia nodded while she laid there and looked up at the ceiling. 

"Can I leave you alone?" he put down the suitcases and sat himself on the edge of her bed putting a hand on her ankle. 

"Yeah." Mia said through a sigh and sat herself up, pulling her knees up to her chest and resting her chin there. 

"Your medicine is in my jacket, and the painkillers are in your makeup bag, if you need them." Luke stood up and mumbled into the jumper he was wearing, knowing that Mia wasn't listening to him anyway and that she isn't going to take any of these even if she needed it, she just liked to pretend she was okay when in fact she wasn't and it made Luke even more upset than he already was. 

He walked out of the room and looked for room 405 that the guy at the check-in told him Calum and Chelsea were in, but at the door he could hear moans and groans, so he just got down the stairs to room 101 where Michael and Chelsea were together with Daisy. There was luckily no one having sex in, but when Luke opened the door he only found Daisy sleeping in there. 

Great. 

Now he had to go back up in his and Mia's room where he'd just stress himself to death becuase of her and her stubborn personality. He'd be remembered that the girl he loved was sick and feeling like shit all the time becuase of her disease. He always told her how much he wanted to feel the pain instead of her, but he knew it was ridiculous to wish for that, it'd never happen anyway.

So instead of going upstairs, Luke made his way straight to the mini bar and found his place as the only one at the counter. He let his head fall down on his wrist that rested on the counter and sighed out loud. 

"Do you want something, sir?" the voice of the barkeeper suprised him and made him look up tired. 

"Uh huh." Luke nodded a few times. "Do you have like - like those small bottles with raki?" he put a hand on his stirn and tried to remember what Calum told him to drink when he felt really bad.