1.4

"If you do the same mistake twice, it's not a mistake anymore, it's a desicion."

(...)

The next morning Luke woke up early and decided to stay home and lie Calum gave him a day off to take care of Mia since he felt her forehead again and she was still burning. He did his best not to wake her up and went out to buy some bagels and hot coffee that she drank every morning at the local bakery.

It wasn't even 7 in the morning and even though summer was getting closer it was still cold and the hot coffee came just right to him on his way back home. He rushed past some people that were on their way to work and ran upstairs since he was wearing only a t-shirt, sweatpants and a pair of flip flops. When he came back into the flat Mia was still asleep, so he took his bagel and coffee and ate it in silence at the small dinning table in the kitchen across the bedroom.

Luke stood up and walked over to the table in the living room to take his phone. He hasn't used it in the past few weeks as much as he used to earlier, so he kind of missed to chat with friends and play his favourite game Immortalis. He had two unread messages, from Michael and Calum. He knew what Michael wrote him so he didn't even open it but scrolled down to Calum's message.

Chels says you should get a tattoo or piercing if you want to get into Mia's panties.

He chuckled as he ate his bagel and read the message, but then he wondered why Calum was even talking with Chelsea? They didn't even know each other a few weeks ago. And then, why the heck should he get a tattoo? Obviously, Calum wanted him to make a complete idiot out of himself, damnit, he'd look terrible with a piercing, right?

kk, just tell me you didn't start anything with chelsea, i don't want to have and find a new asisstent.

He replied quickly and since he didn't want to be rude he opened the message Michael sent him. 

Cam says I should apologize to you and let you decide when to stop this lies yourself, so I'm sorry

In fact it wasn't what Luke expected to read, and a smile spread over his tired face. He knew it wasn't Michael who wrote the message, but at least he knew Cameron was at his side. She has always been nice to Luke and she was probably the only one who thought his childish behavior was cute, in a way. She knew Luke was mature enough to deal alone with all of this.

Thank you Cameron.

Luke answered and opened the new message from Calum, in fact it was a selfie of him and Chelsea lying naked in his bed making Luke hit his forehead. He wasn't even that surprised by it, he knew it'd have happened sooner or later, but he wanted to know - how? How did Calum get her to sleep with him, since Luke has warned her about him a thousand times.

He decided it was better not to answer anything, because another picture or stupid text message would arrive sooner or later and also he heard Mia moving and stretching herself over in the bed room. So he picked up her coffee and bagel and sat hmself on the edge of the couch, putting it on the cupboard next to her.

"Hey." Luke said softly as he watched Mia waking up slowly.

"Hey?" he said before she yawned and sat herself up. "Isn't it Monday today?" she furrowed her eyebrows and looked at him confused.

"I stayed home today, i mean you're sick and I need to take care of you." Luke said and looked at her waiting for any reaction but she just chuckled a bit and stopped when it gave her headaches. "Will you take another pill?"

"No, I'll be fine." Mia said and saw the coffee and bagel on the table. "Is that for me?" she turned to him after she took the bagel in her hands. Luke just smiled at her and nodded his head, they didn't have money to buy a nice breakfast everyday so this was special for her. "Awh, thank you." she sat herself back on the couch after she gave Luke a short hug. Even though it was barely eight in the morning, his day was already made with this.