0.6

"And the funny thing is - I have never asked for this."

They laid there together on the couch, Mia fell asleep again while Luke watched her sleep. It may sound cheesy, but he even liked her when she was sleeping. It was quite amusing, too. Anyway, she used to mumble some weird things in her sleep that happened to her in her childhood. For example tonight she said 'Pooky peed on me' and Luke tried his best not to laugh and wake her up, since her back was pressed against his chest.

Luke didn't even mind her moving every now and then, and the fact that she was so hot, not sexy hot, but hot hot. He believed he had a burned spot on his chest from her. She didn't even need a blanket in his opinion.

9.05

Stood on the clock as Luke turned his face over to it. It was damn late, he really had to wake her up now. He didn't want her to get fired just because he didn't have the balls to wake her up.

He slowly pulled out the arm that was under her and already so numb, but he had enough feeling in it to shake Mia a bit. "Hey." Luke whispered as she turned to him and slowly opened her eyes. "I don't want to ruin your evening, but it's already 9." He smiled down at her while he was towering above her.

"Fuck!" Mia shouted as she sat up in a second. "Why didn't you wake me up earlier?" She shouted as she panickingly stood up and went with a hand through her hair to get it out of her face.

"I tried to, but you wouldn't get up." Luke shrugged as he tried to defend himself, but he still felt bad for not waking her up earlier. But dammit, Mia sleeping was one of the funniest and cutest human beings.

Mia started to walk up and down the living room and to think about the time she had and if she was going to make the red gloves and the blue dog jumper on time. She had no other option but to start now and spend an hour or two working. But she had to be thankful to Luke and not to shout at him, if he wasn't there she'd be still sleeping.

"Okay, okay. I can do that in less than two hours. I need to take a shower and straighten my hair and iron my clothes. 6 and a half hours of sleep will be enough, right?" Mia said in one breath as she looked at all the papers and cloth that were covering her small coffee table.

"Um .. I could iron your clothes while you make the golves and jumper." Luke said simply as he thought about how he could help her with her work. "I could take also a shower for you." he added after a while and chuckled, just stupid that Mia didn't find it as funny as he did. In all the frustration she probably didn't even hear him saying that.

"Oh my God ... " she sighed as she took a piece of the cloth and put it on her face. She sat herself on the couch next to Luke and almost started to cry in all the anger. He didn't know what to do anyway, so he just tapped her back gently. He wasn't even sure if she actually cried or was just so done with everything. "If I don't make them good I will get fired." she shouted after she threw the cloth on the floor that she was covering her face with.

"Hey, don't talk so." Luke said and watched Mia let herself fall and sit down on the floor between the couch and the coffee table, so he just sat himself down too. "You'll get the job." he looked at her as she sighed and tried to blow the anger away by taking deep breaths, but it seemed as if she'd explode every minute and kill everyone who was in the near in the process. "I mean .." he started as he stood up and took a pink dress from the table. "This looks hella' good, I'd wear it if I was a girl." he said as he put the dress at his body and fixed it looking how he'd look in it.

Mia laughed as she wipped the few tears that formed in her eye corners.

"Or if I was drunk." he said and pretended to walk on high heels around the house still holding the dress like before. Mia just looked at him and laughed, in a situation like this a good laughter was the perfect thing. "You know what? Fuck it, I will put it on." he said as he let the dress drop down on the floor and unbottoned his flannel.