1.8

"I'm wrapped around your finger."

(...)

"Um, Mia. Could you come over? I don't think I can make him get in the car alone." Calum spoke into his phone as he looked down at Luke who was sitting in front of the car and refused to get into it. He heard Mia groan on the other side, she planned to have a wonderful night with him and to celebrate that she got a well paid job but instead she has to go to Freshwater and pick up her drunk boyfriend and then carry him in the bed, no that's not what she expected from this night. "Please." Calum begged and jumped from foot to foot.

"Okay. I think there is a bus in ten minutes." she said and hung up. She didn't buy the spaghetti and made them and she didn't buy the champaigne to have to go to Freshwater and see Calum, this was supposed to be one of the best nights in her life, not worst. But Luke was always taking care of her and did his best to be good boyfriend so she didn't mind it as much as she should.

"Luke! Please stand up, Mia can't see you like this." Calum bent down and tried to pull him up so he wouldn't sit on the ground, but Luke refused to do anything, whenever he drunk a lot he acted like a child.

"I don't care." Luke stood up and brushed his trousers from the dust as he hickuped. "She will break up with me anyway." he walked over to the stairs that lead up to the house and sat himself down. "I will tell her that I'm not Sam, I don't care what happens." he said before he laid himself down and made comfort to fall asleep like that.

"Luke, you are just drunk, you won't tell her anything. Tomorrow you could regret it." Calum walked over to him and sat himself next to his legs and put a hand on his back. But Luke shook his head as a tear started to roll down his face. "Please don't do that, you will tell her one day but please, not tonight." Calum looked at him sadly, it hurt him to see his best friend crying especially becuase Luke was never a person to cry over dumb things.

"Cameron says she won't break up with me if I tell the truth." Luke mumbled and hickuped again. He rubbed his face with his palm and looked away from Calum. "Can you tell her? She won't believe me." he looked up at Calum again and made a pouting face.

"Is that true what Cameron says?" Calum thought about it for a moment but then realised that it could all be Michael's plan and that it isn't true. Luke just nodded and rubbed his tearing eye. Calum looked around and thought about it again. He knew it was wrong and that Luke was drunk and that he was going to regret it probably, but he decided to do it for him. "Fine." he said and made himself and Luke stand up. A smile covered Luke's face and he made his way up into the house walking barely on his own feet how drunk he was. "But if it goes wrong, I will already now say that I'm sorry." Calum said making sure Luke was listening to him and he wasn't going to fall down the stairs. But he just nodded his head again and entered the house finding his place on the couch.

Mia jumped off the bus and made sure she was taking the right street to Calum's house. She looked to her left side and saw the big green house which meant she was on the right way. Only two houses ahead she arrived to the stairs that lead up to Calum's house. Mia took a deep breath before she walked up them and opened the door, having Calum already wait on her there with a big cheesy smile obviously trying to hide the fact that he was nervous.

"Where is he?" Mia asked as she tried to look behind Calum but he wouldn't let her, he just smiled and stood there like an idiot.

"He is in the kitchen, but I need to tell you something." Calum stopped to cheese at her and lead her to sit on the couch in the living room as he spoke in a serious tone.

"If you tell me that I have a great bootay I will slap you." Mia said with a bored voice, she didn't expect Calum to ever tell her anything serious. "And why is he in the kitchen? I am tired and I need to get home soon." she stood up but Calum made her sit back again by pulling on her arm.

"I gave him some ice water to get a bit by mind." Calum said as he made her sit down. "But he wanted me to let you know something." he looked her into the eyes and spoke seriously, having Mia watch him still annoyed.

"I listen." she rolled her eyes and leaned back onto the couch.

"This.." he said as he pointed around him, meaning on the house. "This isn't mine, it's Sam's, and Sam isn't his real name, his real name is Luke." he said and watched Mia look at him confused but she didn't say anything so he went on. "He is the billionaire, not me. He lied about his identity becuase he thought you wouldn't like him otherwise." he said and waited for any reaction but then Luke walked into the living room, he was listening to all of it and was seriously afraid about what would happen next.

Mia stood up and walked over to him still being speechless. In one moment she thought it was a joke, but then she remembered that she was suspicious about his name and age too, it all made some kind of sense now. "What is all of this supposed to mean, Sam?" she stood there with her arms crossed over her chest and waited for an explaination to everything that was going on at the moment.

"Maybe I've lied to you a little." Luke said as he sctarcthed the back of his neck. "Maybe I'm a bit older than I've let you think." he started off, but she didn't say anything, she knew that that wasn't the only thing he lied about."And maybe I'm having a little more money than you think." he added in hope to get any reply from her.

"Why didn't you tell me you're a fucking millionaire?!" she screamed at him while Calum tried to pull her back, he could swear she was going to jump on 'Sam' aka Luke and kill him right here and right now.

"B-billionaire." Calum said after she pulled her wrist from his hand to correct her.

"Why Sam?!" she screamed again afetr she gave Calum a look letting him know to shut up.

"L-Luke." now Luke corrected her even though it was really not the right time. She sighed heavily, she was really not in the mood for games and jokes. "I didn't want you to love me for my money, I wanted a girl that is perfect without me having to be super rich." Luke spoke out after he tok a deep breath, it was the truth what he said there. "I love you." he added with a soft voice hoping that it woukd change things at least a bit.

-

this is a short part but one of the most important for this whole ff bc ... you know

i will try to update again today bc this is so short but idk and the end is shitty ik it's just the blurb thing but i had to put it and no LIA is not over yet ;)