3.1

Luke clenched his teeth together as he fell to the ground on his knees, squeezing his fists together not caring that it hurt him. He cried out loudly and smashed his fist onto the cold tiles of his bathroom floor. 

"Luke! Are you okay?" he heard Calum's voice from the otehr side of the door, talking more scared than worried. 

He smashed his other fist onto the floor, too and cried even harder, feeling his troath getting sore and narrow, making it hard to breath. He let his stirn fall on the ground and felt his stomach pump up and down from the sobs. 

Calum knocked on the door again and when Luke didn't answer him , he opened the door. Whatever was going in there, Luke needed help. He looked up to find Calum standing more than just confused in the door frame and put his head down on the floor again, crying a bit more. 

Calum didn't say anything, he ran to him and kneeled down putting an arm over his back that flipped up and down while he sobbed. "L - Luke, what happened?" he asked feeling as if he could start crying any moment, too. 

Luke wipped his face with his whole hands and looked up at his friend, seeing that he is about to cry becuase of him. He fell onto his chest and hugged him tightly, not caring that Calum barely breathed from his grip. "She - she's gone." he stuttered and hugged him even tighter. Calum tapped his back, trying to calm him down any way, but it obviously didn't help. "H - Here." Luke took the paper from under him and gave the smudged and furrowed piece of paper to Calum. 

He took it and read Mia's ugly handwriting within only a few seconds, since it was no longer than three sentences. 

... I'm sorry that I leave like this, I just can't take all of this anymore. And please, don't look after me, I am fine and you should be too ... 

Calum's chin dropped down and he automatically hugged Luke, understanding now why he was driving crazy. "It'll be alright, I promise." he mumbled in the crook of Luke's neck, feeling a tear going slowly down his cheek.

Luke let off the hug and wipped his eyes, finally stopping to cry. He sniffed and put on a small smile. "She will come back, won't she?" he looked at Calum with eyes full of hope shining bright blue from all the tears. "She will come back, Calum." he assured him, knowing he only lied to him and to himself. 

"She will come back." Calum said whispering, not believeing himself either. He didn't know if Mia would come back, no one did, but also, no one knew that she wouldn't come back. All he could do now was lie to make Luke feel better. Luke snuggled his head into Calum's chest again and he held him, petting his hair every now and then. 

*•*•*

"Luke, c'mon. Sit with us here and eat something." Michael sighed taking out the chair that was meant for Luke. He knew he felt bad and that he missed Mia, but lying for a whole week in bed and crying wasn't going to bring her back. 

"No." Luke argued, crossing his arms over his chest while he laid on the couch, only a few steps away from the dinning table. 

"I've talked to her." Cameron entered the room putting her phone in her pocket and making Luke jump off the couch in less than a second. He stood aside her and looked at her hopefully, waiting for her to say something, since she had the obligation to call her sister becuase she wouldn't answer if anyone other called. 

"What did she say, will she come back, have you told her I am sorry and that I miss her?" Luke asked in one breath and Cameron signatured him to sit down on the chair, what he did in the end not breaking the eye contact with her since she could say something any moment and he didn't want to miss it. 

"She is in Los Angeles, at our mom's house." she started off as if she was only talking to Luke, ignoring the fact that Michael and Calum were in the room too and cared about Mia. "She is alright, and I didn't have the time to tell her you miss her. I also asked her when she'd come back and she said she doesn't know either. You've put her under a lot of pressure, you know."