0.3

"Friends are always there to make us look like a fool in front of the person we like."

( ... )

"I said act like a millionaire not like a total dick." Luke scolded his friend angrily as they waited for Mia to get back from the bathroom.

"I just did what you wanted from me." Calum said through a whisper so Mia wouldnt' hear them, he really didn't mean to act like he did in the end. "I acted like a rich guy." He defended himself as he made sure Mia wasn't in the near.

"I'm rich and I've never acted like that, Calum!" Luke whispered folding his arms over his chest. It was true, he may was owning a lot of money but he was never rude to people, especially not to girls. "I've never waited for my friend to come over for breakfast with two disgusting sluts on my side!" Luke said again, he was really mad at Calum, he just didn't understood why he had to behave like a total idiot in front of Mia.

"It's called improvisation, dumbass." Calum said, flipping his imaginary long hair.

"And what about the bath robe? That isn't even mine." Luke said as he stood there and pointed with his finger at the ugly dark red robe that his best friend was wearing.

"Man, it says I'm rich as -"

"As fuck, yeah we know." All of a sudden Mia appeared behind him and let out a small groan, she knew Calum for only like 10 minutes and already hated him. He was the sassiest and proudest, but also the meanest person she's ever met in her life.

"As fuck? Like as much as fuck, or 'ass' fuck?" Calum was thirty and didn't understood all those teenage slangs. Mia gave him a werid look at his 'ass' fuck, this guy couldn't get any more disgusting to her.

"Ignore him, he is an old man. He doesn't understand us young people." Luke put an arm around Mia's shoulders and led her to the balcony. Mia looked back at Calum who was playing with the robe like a little child pretending he was some ninja, as if he really wanted her to hate him. "Isn't the beach beautiful?" Luke questioned to try and get Mia's attention off of his stupid friend by pointing with a hand at the beautiful view. The beach was really beautiful as fuck.

"Wow, I have never been at this part of the city." Mia said as she kept her eyes wide opened, looking at the beautiful sight. A big smile covered Luke's face as he watched her with the same eyes she looked with at the beach.

"Let's go for a swim." Luke suggested, breaking into the moment of amazement. Mia just chuckled softly, he was really the moment killer for any nice moment. She watched him run clumsily with his long legs down the stairs before he jumped off the last two stairs, landing in the sand. She followed him and ran after him to the beach. It felt so good to run in the sand, so careless and happy, Mia wasn't feeling like this in a long time. The wind was blowing in her hair and she couldn't help but squeal at the happiness.

Luke didn't even take the time to properly take his shirt off, but he did it in the run and jumped into the water. It wasn't summer yet, only October, so the water was still refreshing and cool. Mia stood in the shoal and took her t-shirt off, having Luke who was sitting curled up and shaking a bit not far away from her watch her carefuly. She wasn't one of those girls that had big boobs, unfortunately, but there was something, and what she had seemed to be just about perfect for Luke.

She pulled down her shorts and threw them away to where her shirt was already lying. She was wearing a simple black bathing suit, but on her tanned skin it looked so much better.

"I'm still waiting." Luke said with a shaky voice from the cold water as he was still sitting like before. Mia didn't say anything but smiled at him before she ran into the cold water and screamed.