0.8

"We let us love the people we think we deserve."

( ... )

Mia Batcher,

Born 1st April, 1995 in Torens, LA Ca.

Attempted High School in Sydney

Luke read the e-mail that Chelsea had sent him a minute ago. He walked through the house and looked at it. It was a pretty long e-mail, but nothing of what he has read interested him. He needed to find out about that guy that she was with and if the guy from last night was visiting really her.

Ps. I found these pictures on her Facebook profile:

The end of the email said and Luke scrolled slowly to see the picture that his assistant has found.

It was a photo of Mia and some guy. It must've been that guy that she broke up with. But the photo was actually a screenshot that Chelsea made, and in the description it said R.I.P. Tom, 1st April 2013, never forget.

What the fuck? .. Was the first thing that crossed Luke's mind after he read that. Was this guy dead?

What the fuck?! ... He thought again as he needed to sit down on the couch. Did he really die on her 19th birthday??

( ... )

"Thank you for making me go out." Mia smiled a bit at her sister as she cupped the bottle of beer with her hands. "You always know what helps me when I'm sad." She chuckled a bit but her smile faded soon.

"Hey, it's just one job you didn't get." Cameron put a hand on her back and smiled at her little sister.

"One on the long list." Mia sighed and drank some of the cold beer. "I mean how bad do I have to be when I'm not even good enough to make stupid jumpers for dogs?" She asked desperately as she raised her voice, it made her angry. Since this morning when she came home after she didn't get the job, she was struggling to keep herself calm and not freak out.

"I don't know." Cameron shrugged and gave her a sorrow look. "Maybe you're not a born fashion designer." She then said the one sentence that she knew would bring up a fight between them. It wasn't nice from her to say that, but she really thought that way.

"If I'm not a born fashion designer than I'm a born nobody!" Mia shouted before she smashed her head onto the counter that they were sitting at.

"No, Mia." Her sister put a hand on her back as she sobbed onto the counter earning a confused look from the barkeeper. "You are only 19, you will find your dedication one day." She said as she put some of Mia's hair away from her face while she still cried.

"Yeah just like you." Mia suddenly looked up and wiped her nose. "I'm gonna fuck some rich guy and tell him I'm pregnant so he has to marry me and be rich like you." She screamed obviously a bit too loud at her sister so that people started to look weird at them. But what she screamed was the truth, and she didn't want to end up like her sister and only be with someone because he has money. Mia has always dreamt about being independent and to be able to pay for herself and not to need any man.

"You know it was an accident, Mia." Cameron whispered with thick frustration. "And I never told you to live my." She added with a softer voice. Since they had to move to Australia with their father after their parents got divorced, Cameron treated her sister like a mother.

"And I won't." Mia spat proudly at her sister and smiled meanly.

"I see, you don't want to talk to me." Cameron said and stood up from her stool. "How much do you need for the rent?" She questioned as she looked through the purse to find her wallet.