2.4

The next morning Luke woke up to find Mia hugging him tight from behind and sleeping like that. The sunshine got through the huge windows that were on the west side, but still offered some sun even in the morning hours.

For a moment he didn't remember what happened last night, but then it got back into his mind and he turned slowly to Mia doing his best not to wake her up, yet. He put a hand under his head and watched her nose flinch up and down every now and then, before it got boring and he stood up slowly.

He looked at the clock that stood above the tv and saw that it was already half past eleven, yet Calum wasn't in the kitchen, nor he was he in his bedroom after Luke got there to check it. Luke needed him now, he wanted him to help him make Mia go to the hospital so Cameron couldn't say he didn't take care of her.

Luke took out his phone that was the whole night in his pocket and called Calum, he assumed he was over at Chelsea's flat, like always.

"Hey, Cal. Are you with Chels?" Luke spoke into the phone and cleared his troath since it was so sore from last night. He walked from over the hall, through the living room and out on the balcony to not wake Mia up.

"Yeah, we're just ... What do you need anyway?" Calum was about to tell him that they were at the hospital, at the gynecologyst's to be exactly, but decided not to after he looked over to Chelsea who was sitting in the waiting room and seemed to be bored.

"I need to take Mia to the hospital, but you know her she won't let me. Can you come over and convince her to?" Luke walked up and down the balcony and looked into the house through the windows and glass door every now and then to see if Mia was awake and if she heard him talking on the phone, which she obviously didn't.

Calum licked his lips and chuckled as he put his other arm under the one he held his phone with. It was funny that they both needed to take their girlfriends to the hospital, just that Luke had to take Mia becuase of a simple cold and Calum was well ... getting a baby. "Not now, sorry. Maybe in an hour or two?" he stopped to smile immediately and shook his head as he got back to the conversation and became serious.

"Where are you?" Luke nodded his head and realized that Calum didn't tell him where he was at the moment, if he was with Chelsea he'd hear her from the background but he didn't, it was all a bit weird to him.

"Mr and Mrs Hood?" Luke heard someone talking in the back and got even more confused.

"Hey, I gotta go, bye." is all Calum said and ended the call leaving loads of unasked and unanswered questions between the two of them. Where was he? And who the hell was Mrs Hood? He just hoped the guy there talked about Calum and his mom. Which was stupid becuase Calum didn't talk to her in ages, and didn't plan to do it soon.

"I'm Miss Johnes, not Hood." Chelsea said as she entered together with Calum the ordination of the gynecologist. The man just nodded his head and closed the door after Calum got in, too. He knew that there were loads of unmarried couples getting a baby, he just out of some reason, assumed that Calum and Chelsea were married, since they looked so happy while being together and since Calum took her to her very first pregnancy check.

"We'll need to take blood for the analysis." the doctor said after he sat himself on the other side of the desk and took the documents Calum emailed him like two days ago when they found out about it. "To see when the pregancy started exactly, and when we can expect the baby." he looked over his glasses and smiled when he saw Calum holding Chelsea's hand tightly and smiling down at her. "You don't have to be worried about anything Miss Johnes, if you go regulary to your checks and take care of yourself, both you and the baby will be okay." he said to calm her down and chuckled a bit. It made him so happy to see a young happy couple, and a young guy taking care about his girlfriend like Calum did, it wasn't usual though, most guys don't even come to the checks or don't even know they are going to be fathers.