2.1

"

(...)

"Shh, just be quiet, he will go away in a minute or two." Calum chuckled into Chelsea's face as they hid themselves under the sheets. Luke has just knocked on their door, telling that he had to talk to Calum but he was rather spending his Sunday evening with one of the most amazing girls he ever met in his life than talking with Luke.

Chelsea chuckled too, feeling Calum's hot breath in her face and nodded her head.

"Calum, I know you're in there. We need to talk." they heard Luke's bored voice again after he knocked a few times. Calum's just laughed silently and put his finger in front of his lips. "Are you with Chelsea in there? Are you guys ... are you guys having sex? Becuase I really need you." he just wouldn't go away and knocked again. Calum never liked the fact that Luke didn't know when it wasn't the right moment. While Calum was hooking up with girls when they were younger, Luke was spending time at his computers or with Bridget and he never knew the rules of sex.

"Luke! Let them alone, you can talk later." soon after they heard Mia's voice talking annoyed to him. "Let's go." she said after a while and Calum heard their footsteps getting away from the door.

"Thanks Mia!" he shouted after he pulled the sheets away from him and Chelsea and leaned in to kiss her, to continue where they've stopped becuase of Luke.

"But I need to talk to him." Luke argued while him and Mia walked back into the living room.

"You can't wait twenty minutes? Or even less?" she groaned as she followed him through the dark hall and into the bright living room.

"No." Luke said annoyed with her too after he found his place on the couch. "It's important, Mia!" he looked up at her standing above him with crossed arms. She just never understood how he could be always so innocent and stubborn.

"Calum's having sex, Luke." she said after she thought that he maybe didn't even realize that, and sat herself down with her arms still over her chest.

"Why are you always on his side, I thought you don't like him." Luke jumped off the couch and walked into the kitchen talking disapointed.

"This is the first time I'm on his side, but you just have to learn what that goddamn sock on the door knob means, and to understand that when someone has sex he doesn't want his best friend to knock a hundered times on his door." Mia shouted through the house and pulled her legs up to lay herself on the couch and make comfortable, while Luke was making microwave popcorn.

"I wasn't even for a whole month on college, I don't know that tricks." he took out the popcorn and put it into a bowl looking behind himself to over where Mia was lying on the couch.

"I wasn't there at all but know what it means." Mia said while she was full concentrated on what was going on on the tv and switching the programms.

"Can we just forget that?" Luke sighed heavily and rolled his eyes as he stood in the middle of the way from the kitchen into the living room with a bowl full of popcorn.

"Yeah, yeah. But be silent, the movie starts." she waved with her hand through the air and looked with big eyes at the tv. Sex and the city was on again, and Mia was going to watch it, again.

"I'm almost positive you know every line and-"

"Shut up!" Mia shouted at him after he sat himself down and started to already complain about having to watch the same movie about the same girls and the same guys that they were having sex with. He didn't understand how someone was able to watch that movie once, not to talk about Mia watching it for the fourth time.