EPILOGUE

Mia sat there and looked out at the beach and the ocean. The same piece of Earth where she used to run around and swim with Luke. Where they had the best days of their lives. Where he told her the first time that he loved her and where they got married long ago. 

She turned her wheelchair around, back to the direction where their house was. She put her hands on the wheels and tried to push herself forward, feeling sick from the ocean air and wind, but the wheels wouldn't roll, she got stuck between some stones. 

Mia tried harder and harder until her hands and every muscle in her arms started to hurt, but she just wouldn't move from her spot. 

She tried one last time but, she was too weak. 

She wiped her eye with the back of her hand, to prevent any more tears to get formed, but as she did so she started crying even harder. 

She didn't just cry becuase she couldn't move her wheelchair away, she cried just becuase she was even sitting in it. 

She remembered the day they were in the hospital and she found out that her spine wouldn't work properly, becuase of her weakened imune system, and no matter how hard Luke tried to protect her from other diseases, her own disease ruined her in the end. She got stuck in a wheelchair, paralysed from her hips downwards. 

She screamed out as she cried even harder, being stuck with the wheelchair, in the wheelchair. She lost everything. 

"Hey, hey. It's alright, I'm here." suddenly a soft familiar voice spoke behind her, taking the wheelchair and pushing it away from the stones. She turned around to find an older man, with short white hair, smiling at her as he pushed her further to the house. "Why didn't you call me to get you out there?" Luke sat himself on the couch and looked at her upset. 

Mia just shook her head. She wanted to do it on her own, like most things in her life, but she wasn't able to do anything without him.

"You know I am always here for you." he cupped a cheek with his hand and made her look up at him, forcing a small smile on her face. She nodded, but didn't say anything. "I've been here for you for 23 years, I will be for another 23 if I have to."

She nodded again. Ever since she couldn't walk, it was as if she couldn't talk either. She's talk barely and Luke'd begg her to say at least his name so he wouldn't forget her voice at all, but that was usually everything she'd ever say. 

He put his arms around her waist and took her in his arms, placing her on his lap and hugging her tight, since he knew only all too well how she liked it when he did that. He stroked her hair as she left her face fall onto his. "Say my name." he whispered in her hair as he stroked it slowly. 

he felt Mia shake her head in denial. "Please." he said softly, taking her face in his hands and looking into her eyes directly. 

She blinked a few times at him, and shook her head again, blankly. 

"I remember you talking way too much. I hated it back then." Luke said holding her with a hand and going through his white hair with the other. "Now I never hear your voice, and it scares me."

"I - " Mia said slowly, clearing her troath. " - love you." 

+

this is the worst ending of a fanfic can i get an oscar or something?

however thank you for sticking through all this time , i love you all so much <3

now that this is over i will be full concentrated on how to live with a huge peniss (a michael fanfic) so check it out if you want ;)