0.5

"The feeling of being in love is the best but also the worst one."

(...)

"I was excellent, wasn't I? I was the king." Calum yelled from the kitchen as he was making himself a sandwich over to the living room where Luke was lying on the couch pretty much frustrated, not just because of Calum but because of the fact that he was lying to Mia and he felt bad about it.

"Amazing, yeah, yeah." Luke said as he didn't even pay attention to Calum who was coming towards him and found his place exactly on he same couch and same spot where Luke was lying. He was too busy to think of a plan on other lies he was going to have to tell her sooner or later. What about the place he lived? He couldn't be always at her apartment, and going every now and then and sleeping over at 'Calum's' house was stupid, too. First of all he had to buy a small flat that would let him seem like a normal 22-year-old guy that was looking for a job.

Also, his clothes weren't actually showing that he was young and in. He usually wore a shirt and some simple trousers and to be honest he had no idea what younger guys were wearing and what Mia liked to see on a guy. He had to do a research on that.

"Luke?" Calum asked as he ate his sandwich still at the same spot, he didn't even move anything but his mouth in the past five minutes.

Luke shook off the day dream he was lost in and looked up at Calum over his chest. "Huh?" He looked at him tiredly and yawned.

"Do you ever think about the female uterus?" Calum scooted his head to the side and spoke almost robotic as he looked straight at the black screen of the tv.

"What the-" Luke said as he sat himself up and looked at Calum who was sitting just like a moment before. "Did you smoke weed again?" He sighed as he realized why he was acting so weird.

Calum scooted his head now on the other side and giggled. "Only a little bit, Lukey." He said after he turned himself to Luke and crossed a leg. He showed with his fingers a small gap and laughed again.

Luke hit his forehead with a hand. "You should really stop that shit, Calum." He said as he stood up and took his hoodie from the couch. It was already half past five and he didn't want to get too late to Mia but he lost himself in time a bit.

"It wasn't my weed!" Calum shouted over the couch end smitten.

"It was mine." Berta said while she stood in the kicthen door frame and held the overleft grass in a plastic bag and giggled. Luke really didn't want to lose his nerves on them, they'd get high every now and then and just talk stupid shit that he had no time for. He took his wallet and Calum's car keys, Calum was driving an old Golf3 which was perfect for him and his poor image.

He sat himself in Calum's car and turned it on. He wasn't driving such an old car in ages and it felt a bit weird, but until he told Mia the truth he had to drive it, or buy an older one.

"Hey Chelsea." Luke spoke into his phone after he called his private assistant. "Where do guys around the age of 20 shop their clothes?" He asked after he put the phone between his ear and shoulder so he could drive properly.

"Um ... I'm not sure." Chelsea, the girl that was known to Luke as the slowest talker ever said with her annoying voice. "Depends on what the girl likes you want to impress, Mr Hemmings." She giggled through the phone which gave Luke real headaches.

"I'm not sure but I think she told me she likes some ATL and Imaginary Dragons or something like that." He said as he tried to remember all those weird names of singers or bands or whatever they were. He heard Chelsea giggle on the other side, he knew he wasn't as young as he would like to be and that he didn't listen to 'contemporary music', but he needed  tips and since Chelsea was around the same age as Mia she was the perfect one with this. "What should I wear?" Luke asked after a while getting almost irritated with the girl on the phone.