1.0

"What's the fun in doing what you're told?"

( ... )

"I'm sorry I screamed at you." Luke said as he looked innocently at Mia while they sat on a small bench on the right side of the pier, while the sun has already set. It took a while for her to explain Luke about how she fell in love with Tom and why she was happier than ever before while dating him, how she believed their love would never fade and how they'd spend the rest of their lives together. How she had a dream to become a vet, but changed it into a fashion designer after she didn't take the stipendium for Sydney's Bilological Institute, after she was going through a really tough time when Tom died.

She told him how she spent the whole year from her 18th to her 19th birthday indoors and didn't want to talk with people much. She wasn't depressed or suicidal in fact, she was just sad. She'd stay at home and play video games or watch some movies, in that one year she's read over 70 books, but one day she decided it was time to move out of her sister's house and to start her own life. She wasn't a child anymore, she found the agency that offered their clients job meetings for  fashion designers. She worked hard for a low amount of money, just to not get any job in the end.

The whole time, Luke listened to her carefully and felt worse and worse for being rude to her half an hour ago.

"It's okay, I mean, I'm a bitch, right?" Mia swung her pony tail in the air as she truned her head to Luke and laughed a bit. She was actually pretty happy for not crying in front of him while telling him the whole story.

"Bitch?" Luke put an eyebrow up and looked at her confused.

"Yeah, like I'm being mean to you." She answered more as a question than a real answer as she tried to explain what she meant. Luke just shook his head, he still did not understand her. "If it is so, I'm really sorry but I cannot control it and I don't mean to be a bitch to you." Mia added afterwards ignoring the fact that Luke was still confused and didn't understand her at all.

"Um, wait a second." Luke said after his phone buzzed and he took it out to see that his dear friend Calum was calling him. Mia just nodded and looked ahead to see that all of the people went home and they were completely alone on the pier. "C-Calum, can you talk a bit slower?" Luke shouted and made Mia look at him confused. "You-you have... a what?" He stood up and tried to focus on what Calum was telling him but since he talked quickly and stuttered he didn't understand him. "You have a boner?!" He asked and shouted a bit too loud and made Mia giggle on the bench. "And what am I supposed to do?"

"To suck my dick!" Even Mia heard Calum shout into the phone after Luke got all sarcastic about it. She bursted into a laughter and couldn't control herself while Luke on the other hand wasn't amused at all. "I've got a boner for two hours now, you have to drive me into the hospital." Was all Calum said before he ended the call. Luke put his phone in his pocket and walked back to Mia, having to chuckle a bit as he heard her laughing like crazy.

"Calum needs me." He said as he blushed a bit, he didn't want Mia to think he was really going and give him a blow job.

"If you're going to do what he said there, please drive me home first." Mia laughed after she stood up and fixed her pants. "But what happened actually?" She asked after they made their way to the park lot and were looking for Luke's car.

"Uh, he took a viagra pill too much and he's got an erection for hours." Mia's eyes grew wider as she sat herself down into the car, too.

"Again? So this happens often to him?" She questioned almost frightened by what Luke's just told her, she thought it was just a joke about him having a boner and all that stuff.

"Depends on your definition for often." Luke chuckled as he put an arm around her to look behind himself and park out the car. "But yeah, it happened like 4 times to him." He said after he drove out of the park lot giving and onto the road.