2.3

"Why is Mia asleep so early?" Cameron asked as her, Michael, Daisy and Luke sat together at the dining table in Luke's kitchen. It was less than a week to Christmas and they decided to visit the young couple to see how they're doing, but in the end when they arrived at seven in the afternoon, Mia was already up in the bedroom and sleeping.

"She didn't feel good today either." Luke scrunched his hands and looked at Cameron nervously, he didnt' want her to think he didn't take any care of her and she got sick.

"What's up with that flu she has every now and then?" Michael got into the conversation too, after he remembered that Mia once told him she didnt' feel well. He let Daisy down that was sitting on his lap and she ran onto the balcony. "I know she once told me she was sick when she was babysitting Daisy." he tunred hmself over to Luke and Cameron and spoke suprised after he noticed that it was really odd.

"I don't know, she's been having high temperature about six times in the two months we've spent together." Luke said almost whispering, out of some reason he was afraid Mia'd hear him and get angry, becuase she didn't want him to make such a big thing out of it. She believed it was just a simple flu.

"That's weird." Cameron stated after she thought about it for a moment. "I don't remember her having any health problems, she was always pretty fit." she furrowed her eyebrows and looked confused at the table before she looked at Michael. "You should take her to the hospital, I hope it is just something simple but you never know." she turned herself to uke who sat next to her and looked him directly in the eyes feeling the tension between them. He didn't want Cameron to ever think he didn't take care of her, becuase he did, he did his best to help her but she wouldn't let him take her to the hospital. "I know she's stubborn, but getting six times sick in two months is ridiculous."

"I tried to help her, really." Luke felt as if Cameron was upset with him not taking her to the hospital yet, even though it wasn't like that. "he just doesn't want anybody to help her, she starts to shout at me and I ... I have no clue what to do." hetried to explain things but in he process he started to shout too and to upset himself. He stretched out his hands on the table and looked at them helplessly. He didn't know what to do, and at the moment he believed she had some disease that she'd die from. He just overreacted over everything and started to feel pain in his chest and to hyperventilate.

"Luke, we know." Michael looked at him and didn't understand what was going on as he looked down at his lap and breathed heavily. "We just said that it'd be the best to try and make her go." he stood up after he saw that Luke held his hand on the right side of his chest and caught for breath. "Luke?!" he stood above him and watch him choke on his own breathing. He tried to make him together with Cameron stand up.

"Are-are you okay?" as they managed to put him up on his feet Cameron held his right arm and Michael the left leading him into the living room. But Luke could'nt speak he was still trying to catch his breath but without success. He felt his chest getting tighter and tighter until the blurry sight he had just turned black and he fell on the couch.

"He's having a panick attack." Michael said after he sat himself on the bottom of the couch and looked up at Cameron who was still under shock. "It happened to him a few times before, he'll be fine soon." he put a hand on his leg and tapped it not being able to not smle a bit as he remembered the first time it happened to him, when he was just practicing to ask Bridget if she was going to marry him.

"Poor Luke." Cameron sat herself above Luke's head and went with a hand over his stirn and through his hair.

He just got scared after you told him to make Mia go check herself." Michael's smile faded again and he looked upset at Cameron, he didn't like that she said that when she knew he did always his best to make Mia happy.